Follow our tips, and you ’ ll find yourself grubbin ’ on vegan pizza pretty much anywhere. 🙂
- Since the most common pizza chains don’t carry vegan cheese (yet!), I suggest you make peace with cheeseless pizza! It’s actually really good—sometimes, I even make my own pizza at home without any vegan cheese. Also, once you get into it, you’ll find that you have a lot more opportunities to eat pizza, which is ALWAYS a good thing.
- Order extra sauce! Usually you can get it for free in place of the cheese. 🙂
- Treat yo bad self and go crazy with veggie toppings! Up the flavor meter with zesty garlic and banana peppers, or make a yummy sweet ‘n’ savory pizza by throwing some pineapple on with your veggies.
WHAT TO ORDER
- The sauce and original hand-tossed dough are vegan, so go ahead and order your veggie pizza as usual—but without cheese!
- Do your thing with Papa John’s wide variety of veggie toppings.
- BONUS: Order extras of the garlic dipping sauce (totally vegan!) or get BBQ sauce on your pizza!
- Order the thin crust (others aren’t vegan) and regular sauce.
- Order all the veggie toppings that your heart desires.
- BONUS: Kick up the yum factor and get some dipping cups on the side! The garlic sauce, BBQ sauce, hot buffalo sauce, and Italian dipping cups are all vegan. Woo!
- Order the regular crust and regular sauce—both are vegan!
- Go to town on the veggie toppings.
- BONUS: You can special-order the Crazy Bread without Parmesan cheese, along with some Crazy Sauce on the side. HALLELUJAH!
- Order Premium Crushed Tomato Pizza sauce and either the Thin ‘N Crispy, Hand-Tossed, or Salted Pretzel crust.
- Go crazy with the veggie toppings!
- BONUS: The cinnamon sticks are totally vegan! Note: It appears that Pizza Hut recently changed the recipe of the icing to include milk.☹ So be sure to ask for the cinnamon sticks without the icing dipping cup.
OK, so you ’ ve had a bomb-ass vegan pizza delivered to your front door, and that baby is gon sodium be delightful as is ! But if you want to take it from a standard delivery pizza to a epicure banquet, here are a few promptly tips :
Read more: How long is pizza good for in the fridge?
- Have some vegan cheese at home? Preheat your oven while you wait for the pizza to arrive, and once it does, sprinkle it with vegan cheese and slide it in the oven. In a few minutes, you’ll have a super-fancy (and super-cheesy) vegan pizza!
- To get your cheeze fix with no baking required, sprinkle on some nutritional yeast or vegan Parmesan.
- Ask for extra red pepper packets, y’all—you’ll need ’em.
See, being vegan is TOO freaking easy sometimes. Now go change into your PJs and order yourself a PIZZA! 😛