We all love an slowly keto dinner recipe. One that we can put together with minimal homework and that tastes delicious .
Whenever I ’ meter craving carbs or ease food, I have a few standby. I enjoy making keto mac and cheese and sometimes I love a good keto gnocchi. however, when the pizza cravings strike, nothing beats a crustless pizza.
What is a crustless pizza made of?
As the name suggests, a crustless pizza is everything you love about a pizza, minus the crust. It ’ s a popular cup of tea for those following a gloomy carb diet, as the basal involves background meat and it ’ s topped with plenty of tall mallow. Therefore, I make it whenever I ’ molarity craving carbs !
Why this crustless pizza recipe will be a dinner time favorite-
- Zero carbs. Ever wondered why a crustless pizza is popular on a keto diet? It has barely any carbs! If you use certain vegetables or smoked meats, it can increase the carb count, but made as written, it’s virtually carb free.
- Made in just one skillet. From cooking the ground meat to assembling the no crust pizza, it’s all made in the same skillet. No washing up or multiple mixing bowls needed.
- Ready in 15 minutes. From prep to plate, this recipe takes less than 15 minutes. It’s perfect for an easy keto dinner.
What I love about this recipe is just how much it satisfies my pizza cravings. Like most people, the crust is the most bore separate of the pizza, and actually is only there for a vehicle for all the toppings. even those who don ’ thyroxine follow a low carb diet are obsessed with it !
How do you make a no crust pizza?
- Ground meat– I like to use lean ground turkey, as it cuts down on the overall fat content (to balance out all the cheese used!). You can use lean ground beef, chicken, or even pork.
- Garlic– To cook with the ground turkey.
- Olive oil– To fry everything in.
- Italian seasonings– A must for any good pizza dish.
- Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese– The cheddar cheese is mixed into the ground turkey to give it a cheesier flavor, and the mozzarella cheese is sprinkled on top to give it the authentic pizza topping vibe.
- Pizza sauce– Skip the carbs and make your own keto pizza sauce.
- Pizza toppings– I enjoy using bell peppers, mushrooms, and pepperoni, but use whatever you prefer!
beginning by adding your olive vegetable oil into a 12-inch frying pan and placing it over medium hotness. once hot, add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the ground joker and use a spatula to break it apart. Cook the ground turkey for 5-6 minutes, until it is no longer pink .
next, remove the frying pan from the hotness. Stir through the cheddar tall mallow and desegregate until fully incorporated and form the establish of the ‘ pizza ’. Add the pizza sauce, followed by the pizza toppings, then add the mozzarella tall mallow on top .
now, bake the crustless pizza for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling on peak. Remove the pizza from the oven before slicing and serving it .
Tips to make the best recipe
- Adding cheese to the cooked ground meat adds extra cheesy flavor, while also keeping it moist. Do not omit this, or else you risk drying it out once all the pizza toppings are added, and it is baked again.
- If you want to add a ‘crust’ to it, make a keto pizza instead. The carbs are virtually non-existent and it gives you the much desired crust.
- The toppings used in this recipe are just a personal preference. You can use any toppings you like, including the ground meat!
Storing, freezing, and reheating instructions
- To store: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to five days.
- To freeze: Place the cooled pizza in an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Reheating: Either microwave for 30-40 seconds or warm up in a preheated oven.
What to serve with keto crustless pizza
Frequently Asked Questions
What pizza chain has crustless pizza? Domino ’ south, Papa Murphy ’ second and Pizza Hut all have variations of a crustless pizza, however, with different methods of cooking it. rather of a crust around the edges, they just add extra toppings to the entire pizza is covered, hence the ‘ crustless ’ expression. Can you eat crustless pizza on keto? While a homemade crustless pizza is keto friendly ( like this recipe ), takeout options like those at Domino ’ s or Pizza Hut are not. Both chains however have a ‘ crust ’ on their pizza ( made with pizza dough ) but cover the edge of the pizza was excess toppings, making it ‘ crustless ’. Can I order a crustless pizza? There is no know pizza patronize or chain that has the option to club a pizza without a dough crust.
Crustless Pizza (ZERO carbs!)
This crustless pizza the ultimate low carb comfort that has all the best parts of a pizza, minus the crust! Cheesy, meaty, and easy to customize, it’s made in just ONE skillet and takes 15 minutes to make.
- 1/2 pound lean footing turkey land gripe works
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasonings
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup keto pizza sauce
- 4 small mushrooms chop
- 1/4 cup olives slices
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
Read more: The Top 3 Ways to Reheat Pizza—Ranked
Add the olive oil to a skillet and place it over medium heat. Once hot, add the garlic and cook for a minute. Add the ground turkey and break apart using a rubber spatula. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until no longer pink. Stir through the Italian seasonings.
Remove the skillet off the heat. Stir through the cheddar cheese. Spread the pizza sauce on top, followed by the mushrooms, olives, and pepperoni. Top with the mozzarella cheese.
Place the skillet in the oven and bake the crustless pizza for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
Remove the skillet from the oven and slice into four portions and serve immediately.
TO STORE : Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to five days .
TO FREEZE : place the cooled pizza in an airtight container and store it in the deep-freeze for up to 6 months .
TO REHEAT : Either microwave for 30-40 seconds or warm up in a preheat oven .
Tried this recipe ? Give us a shout at @ thebigmansworld or tag # thebigmansworld
Free email series!
5 SECRETS TO FOOLPROOF HEALTHY DESSERTS…
My secret tips and tricks to DELICIOUS healthy desserts that DO N’T taste healthy !
We wo n’t send you spam.
Read more: How long is pizza good for in the fridge?