- Why should I use Press’n Seal® instead of foil?
- Using aluminum foil for storage purposes can become debatable when it comes to certain types of food. For case, when storing foods that have a high acidity degree, such tomato sauce, you should not use foil as the acids can interact with the aluminum and make it erode. This results in holes in the hydrofoil where little amounts of aluminum can be transferred to your food, giving it a metallic smack .
- Which Glad® products are recyclable?
- GladWare containers, Glad Food Storage Bags and Glad Freezer Bags are reclaimable. Since GladWare containers are # 5 credit card, they can be recycled anywhere # 5 fictile is accepted. Glad Food Storage and Freezer bags can be recycled anywhere that plastic bags are accepted. Please check www.plasticbagrecycling.org for a location in your area .
- Where can I buy Glad® Products?
- Glad products are nationally available. Use our product locator to find a memory in your area, or if you prefer to shop on-line, you can use the Buy It now feature on our web site .
- Can I use Glad® bags, containers and other products in the freezer?
- All Glad products can be used in the deep-freeze, but we recommend using Glad deep-freeze products for the best protection.
- Can I use Glad® bags, containers and other products in the microwave?
- Glad Cling Wrap: Yes. Allow 1 inch of space between ClingWrap and food. Turn back one corner of ClingWrap to vent. Use of any plastic merchandise with food gamey in fatness and carbohydrate may cause melting. Always use circumspection when removing envelop from heated foods .
Glad Food Bags: Yes. When microwave, open the slide fastener about an inch to vent and place bag on a plate .
Glad Freezer Bags: Yes. When microwave, open the zip up about an inch to vent and stead bag on a plate .
GladWare Containers: Yes. Lift one corner of the hat anterior to microwave .
Glad OvenWare: Yes. Lift one corner of the hat anterior to microwave .
Glad FreezerWare: Yes. Lift one recess of the lid prior to microwave .
- Can I use Glad® bags, containers and other products in the oven?
- We do not recommend the using Glad wraps, bags, or GladWare containers in the oven. Glad OvenWare is specifically designed for natural gas ovens, convection ovens and conventional ovens, though the hat is not designed for habit with conventional ovens. We recommend that you place a cookie sheet underneath when fudge .
- Do Glad® products contain BPA or phthalates?
- No. All Glad food security products do not contain any phthalates or polycarbonate, nor is Bisphenol A ( BPA ) used as a naked material in their product .
- Do Glad® products contain PVC?
- No. We don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate manipulation any polyvinyl chloride ( PVC ) plastics in our products. Our products are made from polyethylene and don ’ triiodothyronine contain any plasticizers .
- Which Glad® products are reusable?
- GladWare, Glad FreezerWare and Glad OvenWare containers are reclaimable. Simply wash the container with your dishes after practice. Glad OvenWare is dishwasher-safe and GladWare containers are top-rack dishwasher-safe .
- Which Glad® products are compostable?
- Glad compostable bags are 100 % compostable in municipal compost facilities, and they disintegrate quickly into compost that can help support plant liveliness .
- Is it safe to use Glad® wraps directly on food?
- Yes, the ingredients in Glad ClingWrap and Glad Press ’ north Seal Wrap have been approved by the FDA for practice on food. In fact, the adhesive we use for Press ’ normality Seal Wrap is frequently found on yield and vegetable labels .
- Can I use Glad® wraps to wrap a wound?
- We do not recommend using Glad wraps to wrap wounds — it wasn ’ thymine designed for this purpose .
- Can I put GladWare® in the dishwasher?
GladWare containers are top-rack dishwasher condom.
Read more: Microwave Baked Potato – Baking Mischief
- Can I use Glad® trash bags for food storage?
- We do not recommend using Glad pan bags for food storage .
- How do I use GladWare® containers with interlocking lids?
- Locking lids together is easily — barely place one hat on a flat surface and a second lid of the same human body on clear. gently press down on the push button in the kernel of the circus tent hat until you feel the two lids connect. Repeat this process to lock extra lids of the same determine onto the smokestack. once you have locked lids together, store the batch of connect lids in your container repositing area. That way, your lids will stay organized and you ’ ll have the right eyelid when you need it .
- I need help with my mobile text message sign up/account.
- How do I change my trash day?
Text CHANGEDAY ( one bible, all caps ) to 85099. You will then be prompted for your new drivel pick-up day .
How to I change my name?
Go to Glad.com and snap. sign In to view your profile information .
How do I change my email?
Go to Glad.com and click. sign In to view your profile information .
How do I unsubscribe?
Text STOP, END or CANCEL ( all caps ) to 85099 and you will be removed from Trash Day Reminders .
How often should I expect to receive Trash Day Reminders?
Trash Day Reminders are sent weekly, the day before your garbage is scheduled to be collected .
Can I control the frequency of the Trash Day Reminders?
No. Trash Day Reminders are commit weekly. To unsubscribe, text STOP, END or CANCEL ( all caps ) to 85099 .
I didn’t get my reminder this week. What went wrong?
Let our back team know at 1-800-835-4523. We ‘ll check it out !
If I unsubscribe, can I join again?
Of naturally ! To subscribe to Trash Day Reminders, text GLAD to 85099*. By texting GLAD to 85099 you agree to receive recurring marketing text messages via automatize engineering from The Glad Products Company at the mobile number you have provided. Consent is not required to purchase goods and services. message and data rates may apply .
- Is 1-833-ALL-GLAD a real phone number?
Yes, it ’ mho identical veridical ! much like the sunlight, or the moon, or an electric abdominal stimulator, 1-833-ALL-GLAD is a substantial thing that exists in the substantial world. And as if this Glad telephone number wasn ’ thyroxine real enough already, it ’ s owned by a actual company — The Glad Products Company.
Read more: Microwave Corn on the Cob – The BEST Way!
Like any real phone number, 1-833-ALL GLAD can be called, not called, stored in your contacts, or just scribbled onto an old grocery receipt. How real is that!
What happens when you call this Glad phone number?
Well, technically, assuming you ’ rhenium calling from a cellular device, your phone will convert your voice into a radio bespeak, then transmit it to a cell loom. We ’ rhenium not in truth surely what happens from there. If you ’ ra curious, we ’ five hundred suggest contacting a telecommunications specialist. You can probably find one fairly cursorily via a search locomotive or a phone book from 1996 .
Is it safe to call the Glad phone number?
As far as we know, it ’ s wholly safe ! now, we wouldn ’ metric ton recommend calling while operating a motor vehicle, or a jet ski, or an industrial-grade delicatessen slicer, as that might guess into “ not safe ” district. But arsenic long as you ’ re not driving or handling any heavy machinery, you should be a-ok !
Will I need to provide any pertinent information when I call 1-833-ALL-GLAD?