– Advertisement –
In today ’ s fast-paced life, everybody is pressed for time and hardly find clock time to relax. even if you set your alarm, you tend to snooze it and oversleep, and then rush to get breakfast ready. While being in race may be inevitable, you need to keep racetrack of prison term. In this mail, we share easy ways to set clock on Samsung microwave .
By plainly glancing at your newly microwave while making your breakfast, it will tell you the claim time. You can catch your train, cab or even drive to work on meter nowadays.
That said, you ’ ll want to manually change the prison term during day savings time and tied when there is a ability outage .
How to set clock on Samsung microwave?
Set your new countertop microwave’s time (MG11T5018CC)
first, you need to set your microwave ’ sulfur time when you install it and adjust it whenever you need it .
- To set the time, press OK and then tap the left or right arrows to set the hour. Press OK again.
- Tap the left or right arrows to set the minute and press OK.
- You will see the time on the control panel. When you use the microwave, the current time will change to the set cooking time.
With the Options button (ME21M706BA)
Some microwaves will provide you with the Options button to change the prison term. It will take you only a few seconds to set the clock .
- Press the Options button
- Next, press ‘9 ‘ on the number pad
- Press Ok and enter the current time using the number pad
- Press OK once you’ve completed.
With the Power Level button (ME19R7041F)
Some microwave models have a shroud clock feature of speech that can be activated alone with the Power Level clitoris. You need to enable it to set the microwave time.
Read more: Microwave Corn on the Cob
- Long-press the Power Level button.
- Type in the time using the number pad.
- For AM press the Power Level button once and for PM press it twice.
- To confirm the time, press OK or Start.
With the My Settings button (MC17J8000CS)
Some microwaves may have a My Settings button rather of an Options clitoris .
- Press the My Settings button.
- Next, press ‘9’ on the number pad.
- Next, press OK and enter the current time using the number pad.
- Press OK once done
With the Clock button
note : These instructions apply to ME20H705MSS, ME18H704SFS, and ME16H702SES microwave models. In early models, you can press the Clock clitoris while cooking to see the meter .
As these models have their own Clock, you can just press it and set the time.
Read more: Microwave Corn on the Cob – The BEST Way!
- Tap the Clock button
- Using the number pad, enter the time.
- Next, press the Clock button and select AM or PM. You can skip this step on ME16H702SES.
- To confirm the time, press Enter/Start.
indeed, you can set clock on Samsung microwave using any of the methods we have shared above .
– Advertisement –