When I got an air travel fryer it was indeed that I could make food that tastes fried with less calories and less guilt. But I quickly realized that it has all kinds of uses other than making french fries at home !
It is fantastic at heating up leftovers. Whether it is reheating boggy takeout fries or leftover steak it is a capital way to heat up last nox ’ second dinner – and there is no food that benefits from being reheating in an publicize fryer more than pizza.
And for us it is a dinner that about always leaves leftovers. Whether it is store buy or homemade we normally end up with a few extra slices, perfect for enjoying for breakfast or lunch the next day .
The Best Way to Heat up Slices of Pizza
The air fryer is the best way to turn leftovers into perfect pizza because it works firm while inactive delivering hot, delicious, crisp pizza slices. The hot circulating vent gets food crisp without drying it out .
Using an atmosphere fryer will result in a slice with a crisp crust on the outside with gooey, melted tall mallow on acme. It tastes precisely vitamin a good as it did when it was fresh !
You can heat it up in the microwave quickly, but the crust will credibly be either inert or hood – or possibly both in different parts of the slice ! The microwave tends to cook unevenly, so some parts can be so hot it burns your sass while early parts are precisely lukewarm .
Reheating in the oven works fine excessively – but it takes a while. You have to preheat the oven and then bake it for 10 minutes or sol, while with an atmosphere fryer the slice can be ready to eat in just 5 minutes .
Another big advantage is that there international relations and security network ’ triiodothyronine much cleaning needed. The slice goes immediately in the air fryer basket, with no want for a tray .
Once it is cooked and the basket cools you can just wipe it out with a paper towel and be quick to go. There won ’ triiodothyronine be much mess, making killing minimal .
If you have a piece with particularly messy topping you can use thwart or parchment newspaper in the basket. You can even buy parchment composition with perforations perfect for allowing air to circulate !
- Minimal cleanup
- Pizza tastes as good as when it was fresh.
Pizza Slice Before Reheating
How to Reheat Pizza the Air Fryer
What temperature should you use to reheat pizza in air fryer? Thin crust pizza is adept reheated at 320 degrees F. For dense Sicilian type you can go up to 350 degrees F.
Using besides high a temperature can burn the tall mallow, so wear ’ thyroxine be tempted to crank it up to a high temperature to make it heat faster. How long do I reheat pizza in an air fryer? Put the slice in the basket for a cook time of 3-4 minutes and then check it to see if it is done. When it is fix to eat the cheese will be melted and the toppings will look cook.
If it needs a little longer put it back in for a few extra minutes. then take it out and enjoy your leftovers. Do I have to preheat the air fryer? I don ’ thyroxine preheat mine for reheating leftover pizza. Preheating makes the most remainder for food with bread that you want to get excess crisp, not for reheating. Reheated Slice of Pizza
Tips for Success
- Don’t Crowd the Slices – Depending on the size of your fresh pizza slices and size of your air fryer you might only be able to fit 1 or 2 slices in at a time. Avoid overlapping the slices.
- Don’t Mix Thick and Thin Slices – For the best results reheat pizza slices with similar thickness together. Don’t try to reheat a thin crust slice with a deep dish slice. They need to be reheated with different temperatures and times.
- Watch for the Hot Sides of the Basket – Remember the sides of the air fryer basket will be hot. So use tongs or a spatula to take the slices in and out of the basket. Don’t be tempted to reach in with your hands.
- Reduce the Time for Second Slices – If you are reheating the slices in multiple batches reduce the time by about a minute for the second batch, since the air fryer will already be hot.
This goofproof method acting works for reheating all kinds of pizza, whether you use a homemade pizza recipe or get takeout pizza !
Find More Easy Recipes
Continue to Content
Yield: 1 slice
Reheating Pizza in the Air Fryer
Learn how to reheat pizza in an vent fryer in just 5 minutes for the best
leftover pizza !
- 1-2 leftover pizza slices
- Put the slice of pizza directly in the air fryer basket. Make sure not to overlap or stack slices.
- Set the air fryer at 320 degrees F for thin/normal crust pizza or 350 degrees F for a thicker slice.
- Cook the leftover slice for 3-4 minutes.
- Check the slice and decide if it is hot enough. The cheese should be melted and toppings might start to brown a little around the edges.
- If necessary air fry the slice for another 1-2 minutes.
- Use tongs or a spatula to remove the hot pizza and serve.
Do n’t heat a combination of thickly and thin crust at the same clock time. If you are cooking multiple batches reduce the time in the recipe by about 1 minute for the second slice since the air fryer will be hot.
Read more: Best Homemade Pizza Recipe
As an Amazon Associate and extremity of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases .
Stainless-Steel Locking Kitchen Tongs
COSORI Air Fryer
Air Fryer Parchment Paper
Amount Per Serving: