Looking for a simple side serve, fast ? If you have a bag of frozen broccoli in your deep-freeze, you can have a delectable and healthy side dish in under 10 minutes ! here is how to do it .
Reading: How To Microwave Frozen Broccoli
Get our EASY Instant Pot and Air Fryer Recipes — follow us on Pinterest, and re-pin the recipes to make later!
Click Here To Follow Us on Pinterest
so many people spend the clock time on cooking a delectable main dish, but when time comes to making a side dish, they are tired, and are kind of done. Because of that, they normally don ’ t flush make a side dish, or they make something promptly and unhealthy .
Enter Microwaved Frozen Broccoli. It is fix in barely a few minutes, and it requires no exploit ! Just put your freeze broccoli in a microwave safe bowl with some water and microwave, that ’ s it !
If you don ’ t have frozen broccoli, but have fresh broccoli, you can Steam Broccoli or Microwave Fresh Broccoli .
And it is healthy, besides ! This delicious broccoli side cup of tea is vegan, Keto, low carb, Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free and Dairy Free. If you follow any of these diets, this is a great recipe to make .
Steam Frozen Broccoli
Want to steam freeze broccoli ? No motivation to wait for water system boiling point and then steam ! You can steam freeze broccoli in precisely 5 minutes !
It used to be a unharmed process, when I wanted to make steam broccoli. now it is a easy as taking a frozen broccoli bag out of the deep-freeze, and putting it in the microwave !
More Easy Side Dishes
Everyone is always looking for easy and goodly side dishes. here is five more for you to choose from :
– The Best humble Carb Cauliflower “ Potato ” Salad, easy and delectable cauliflower salad. You will never know that it ’ s not potatoes — try this amazing low carb salad for a dim-witted and delightful slope dish .
– Instant Pot Cabbage Recipe, the easiest 5 hour cabbage side cup of tea, made in the Instant Pot .
– How To Bake Acorn Squash, the easiest and most delectable acorn squash recipe always .
– Instant Pot Corn, another easy 5 moment recipe for a healthy side serve .
– Grilled Eggplant Salad With Herbs, this vegan Keto side cup of tea is healthy, delectable and so easy to make !
How To Microwave Frozen Broccoli
Cooking freeze broccoli is very bare, here is how .
first, open the pocket of frozen broccoli, and put the broccoli in a microwave safe bowl.
Read more: Microwave Corn on the Cob
Add half a cup of water to the bowl american samoa well. Cover the bowl with a microwave cover, and cook for 5 minutes. Depending on the microwave, you might need to cook a bit long. If it is not cooked adequate after 5 minutes, cook for another 30 seconds to a moment .
serve with Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid Chicken Breast and Low Carb Cauliflower Fritters for a complete Keto dinner .
How To Flavor Frozen Broccoli Florets
There are so many to flavor this delectable serve ! here are some ideas :
– To keep the broccoli vegan and Keto, sprinkle it with spices, such as italian Seasoning, Taco Seasoning or Cajun Seasoning .
– Add some butter. seriously, when in doubt, add some butter. The dish won ’ thymine be vegan anymore with the addition of butter, but it will even be Keto .
– How about freeze broccoli and cheese ? Just sprinkle some grate cheese on lead of broccoli, after you add butter to it !
More Frozen Broccoli Recipes
once you microwave freeze broccoli, you can use it in lots of different recipes :
– Use it in Keto Turkey Leftover Casserole With Broccoli, alternatively of fresh broccoli .
– Use it rather of broccoli rabe in the Garlic and Broccoli Rabe Recipe
– Make pasta With italian Sausage and Broccoli with it .
– Use it in the Garlicky Broccoli Stir Fry, to make delightful bustle electrocute side serve .
What To Serve With Microwaved Frozen Broccoli
Serve this delightful microwaved freeze broccoli florets with Greek Grilled Chicken and Instant Pot Potato Salad Recipe .
Save How To Microwave Frozen Broccoli On Pinterest
Don’t miss another recipe, Click Here To Follow Us on Pinterest!
Save Microwaved Frozen Broccoli to your Side Dishes Recipes Board on Pinterest !
More Vegan Recipes
– Strawberry Blueberry Infused Water
– Vegan Panzanella Salad With Asparagus
– Rainbow Roasted Vegetables
– Instant Pot Acorn Squash
– Best Keto Roasted Turnips