Cooking Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich in the air fryer is very easy and practical. The result is a nice outside texture to the cooked interior and melted cheese. All you need to do is take apart the sandwich, put the parts in the air fryer, reassemble, and then reheat again in the air fryer.
In this post, we will show you bit-by-bit how to make your own homemade version of Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches in an air fryer at home.
About Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich
What is Jimmy Dean?
Jimmy Dean Foods was founded by state singer and actor Jimmy Dean in 1969. It was acquired by Sara Lee and by and by sold to Tyson Foods .
respective of its well-known products include frozen breakfast sandwiches, breakfast sausages, burritos, omelets, sausages, biscuits roll-ups, pancakes, and many more.
Types of Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich
There are at least 20 types of freeze breakfast sandwiches from Jimmy Dean. So you can choose which one you like. They even have plant-based sandwich options .
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches
- Delights Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese English Muffin
- Delights Canadian Bacon, Egg White & Cheese Honey Wheat English Muffin
- Maple Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
- Canadian Bacon, Whole Cracked Egg & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches
- Delights Applewood Smoke Chicken Sausage, Egg Whites & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches
- Maple Pancake & Sausage Snack Size Sandwiches
- Sausage Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches
- Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches
- Delights Turkey Sausage, Egg & Cheese Honey Wheat Flatbread
- Delights Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Cheese Croissant
- Meat Lovers Muffin Sandwiches
- Sausage Biscuit Sandwiches
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Muffin Sandwiches
- Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches
- Plant-Based Patty, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
- Delights Plant-Based Patty, Spinach & Egg White Sandwich
As illustrations for the ingredients of these freeze breakfast sandwiches, we well use the most popular random variable : sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwich .
The ingredients include :
- Croissant: Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Contains Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Soybean), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Yeast, Contains 2% Or Less: Isolated Soy Product, Eggs, Salt, Whey, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Mono And Diglycerides, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Soy Lecithin.
- Fully Cooked Pork And Chicken Sausage Patty: Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Pork Stock, Spices, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphates, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Flavor, Caramel Color.
- Grilled Egg Patty: Whole Eggs, Nonfat Milk, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Natural And Artificial Butter Flavor (Soybean Oil, Butter, Lipolyzed Butter Oil, And Natural And Artificial Flavors), Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin (Release Agent).
- Pasteurized Process American Cheese: Milk, Water, Cream, Contains 2% Or Less Of Cheese Culture, Citric Acid, Color Added, Enzymes, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Soy Lecithin, TetrasodiumNutritional Information
- Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat
Nutritional information for sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwich ( as form sample distribution )
- Total Fat 26g33%
- Saturated Fat 10g50%
- Cholesterol 120mg40%
- Sodium 610mg27%
- Total Carbohydrate 29g11%
- Dietary Fiber 2g7%
- Total Sugars 5g.
- Protein 13g.
How Do You Usually Cook Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich?
normally, the methods used for cooking the breakfast sandwich are by using microwave or oven .
Cooking using Microwave
From Frozen :
- Remove from wrapper. Wrap sandwiches in a paper towel.
- Microwave on defrost (30% power) for 1 minute 30 seconds or until thawed.
- Turn sandwich over, microwave on HIGH for 50 seconds or until hot. (For compact microwave ovens lower than 850 watts, add 10-20 seconds, if needed.)
- Let stand in the microwave for 1 minute before serving.
From Refrigerated :
- Remove from wrapper. Wrap in a paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH for 50 seconds or until hot. (For compact microwave ovens lower than 850 watts, add 5-10 seconds, if needed.)
- Let stand in microwave 1 minute before serving.
Cooking using Oven
- Thaw sandwich completely.
- Separate in half between the sausage and egg.
- Wrap in foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350˚F for 20 minutes or until hot. Caution: The product will be hot. Enjoy!
Why Should You Cook Breakfast Sandwich in Air Fryer?
Benefits of Using Air Fryer
Cooking with an publicize fryer has many benefits over other methods such as microwaves and ceremonious ovens. The independent advantage is that it cooks foods faster than any other method acting. This means you can cook more meals at once without having to wait for each meal to finish.
Another great thing about this appliance is that there ’ s no mess when preparing your food because all the grease drips into the container where it collects until you remove it from the car .
Another argue why people love air frying their food is that they don ’ t have to worry about burning themselves while heating up their food. With an vent fryer, you merely place your food inside and turn the dial to heat .
There ’ second besides less risk of overcooking your food since the temperature remains constant throughout the entire action .
Cooking Frozen Breakfast Sandwich in Air Fryer
The vent fryer is great for reheated breakfast sandwiches. They turn out actually great with a nice outside texture to the cooked inner and melted cheese. Breakfast pastries are a great way to start.
The cook time is super quick and easy. And most of all, you won ’ thyroxine want the center of the sandwiches to distillery be cold or slightly frozen .
Air fryers are great for making crisp foods when reheated .
How to Cook Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich in Air Fryer?
sum cook clock time : 10 minutes
- Take the sandwich out of its plastic container.
- Separate the breakfast sandwich in half, and take the sandwich apart.
- Take the sausage patty from the sandwich and place it on the basket.
- Take the bottom bread and place it white side down on a separate area of the basket.
- Take the egg and if the cheese is stuck to it, place it cheese side up. Or just set the egg on a separate area of the basket.
- Take the top bread and if the cheese is stuck to it, place it cheese side up. Or set the bread white side down on a separate area of the basket.
- Flip the filling so the cheese lays against the bread (because the cheese will blow off if it is on top).
- You may spray with cooking spray to have golden shiny color.
- Air Fry at 340°F/170°C for 6-8 minutes.
- Reassemble the breakfast sandwich. Continue to Air Fry at 340°F/170°C for another 2-3 minutes, or until the bread is golden.
- No oil is required. Don’t thaw first, cook frozen.
- A non preheat air fryer is used to derive the recipe timing. The following batches may cook quicker if you cook in multiple batches of sandwiches.
- The recipes were tested in 6 qt. air fryers. They will cook quicker if they use a larger air fryer.
- In order to cook the sandwich all the way through the middle, you’ll need to start by cooking the sandwich opened up in half and then finish the last couple of minutes assembled.
- For best and even cooking, don’t cook too many at once and overcrowd the basket. Once you cook your first sandwich, you’ll know more of what works for your model of air fryer and size of food.
How do you cook a Jimmy Dean frozen breakfast sandwich?
normally, the methods used for cooking Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches are by using microwave or oven.
How do you air fry Jimmy Dean?
The sandwich needs to be prepared at a temperature of 350 F for 7 minutes. Depending on the level of heating you desire. Don ’ thyroxine forget to enjoy it !
How do you cook frozen croissants in Airfryer?
You can make them fresh but I prefer making them frigid because they ’ re easier to handle when you ’ re trying to get them into the air fryer. You should defrost them overnight in the refrigerator. then put them back in the deep-freeze again after removing them from the electric refrigerator. This helps keep them soft and fictile .
Can you put aluminum foil in an air fryer?
The elementary answer is yes, that ’ s the good news. The air fryer can be used with aluminum foil. It depends on the type of food you are cooking and the exemplar of atmosphere fryer you use. Before adding tin foil to your tune fryer, you need to check your owner ’ south manual for specific directions .
This choice international relations and security network ’ t a full one because of the gamey sodium and saturated fat contents. It has 10 grams of saturated fatten, which is about 50 percentage of your daily come.
Read more: Microwave Baked Potato – Baking Mischief
Can I reheat a sandwich in the air fryer?
The Subway sandwich can be reheated in an air fryer if you want a quick and easy method. The best thing about using an air out fryer is that it ’ south identical agile and doesn ’ metric ton compromise the choice of your sandwich .
See besides : How to Cook a Chiko Roll in an Air Fryer ?