2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
When it comes to simple peanut butter recipes, my favorites to make are peanut butter cookies, peanut butter balls, and this microwave peanut butter fudge.
Is there any candy better than hedge ? Nope, and there never will be. I know I shouldn ’ thymine play favorites, but as person who loves peanut butter ( and goes through several jars a week ), I am a lollipop for peanut butter fudge .
here ’ sulfur why this insignificant butter hedge will become your newfangled obsession-
- 2 Ingredients! In case the name of this recipe confused you, it really does need just two ingredients- peanut butter and vanilla frosting. Unlike most fudge recipes out there, this needs no condensed milk, no butter, and no powdered sugar.
- Made in the microwave. No stovetop or oven is needed as this fudge is made completely in the microwave. Granted, if you don’t have a microwave, you can easily make it stovetop.
- One bowl. Or one microwave-safe bowl rather. There is no clean up or preparation needed. This is definitely one of the perks of this dessert!
This microwave insignificant butter fudge recipe has a smooth and creamy texture that melts in your mouth. It ’ second sweet and full of insignificant butter flavor, and the addition of flaky ocean salt takes it to another flush !
I love making this fudge during the vacation season and gifting it to my friends and family- They think I ’ ve made something fondness, but little do they know that it was made with barely two ingredients !
How do you make microwave peanut butter fudge?
- Peanut butter– Smooth peanut butter that can easily be melted (I used Skippy’s All Natural Peanut Butter). Avoid using freshly ground peanut butter or crunchy peanut butter, as it will be difficult to melt in the microwave.
- Vanilla frosting– Any store bought or grocery store vanilla frosting can be used. I prefer using Betty Crocker vanilla frosting, as it has no dairy or eggs in it (perfect for a vegan diet!).
- Flaky salt– Optional, but definitely add this if there is no salt in your peanut butter.
In a microwave safe bowl, add the peanut butter and microwave in 20-second spurts until it has melted. Add the vanilla frost and microwave for an excess 20 seconds. Whisk the insignificant butter and vanilla frosting together until smooth .
immediately, transfer the fudge mix into a lined 8 adam 8-inch hearty pan. Place the peanut butter fudge in the refrigerator for at least two hours to firm up. once firm, slice into pieces .
Tips to make the best peanut butter fudge in the microwave
- Keep a firm eye on the microwave while the peanut butter is in there, as it can go from melted to burnt very easily.
- If your frosting is smooth and pourable, don’t add it to the microwaved peanut butter. Instead, add it to the bowl and whisk it into the peanut butter. The heat will naturally melt it.
- Feel free to fold through some chopped walnuts or pecans for some added texture.
Storing and freezing peanut butter fudge
- To store: Fudge should be stored in a sealable container in the refrigerator. It will keep well for up to 4 weeks.
- To freeze: Place leftovers in a shallow container lined with parchment paper and store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
More 2 ingredient dessert recipes to try
2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
This 2 ingredient peanut butter fudge is a 5 minute dessert recipe! No butter, no condensed milk, and no powdered sugar, it’s all made in the microwave!
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 14 oz vanilla frosting * See notes
- 1 teaspoon bizarre salt optional
Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
In a microwave safe bowl, add your peanut butter and microwave in 20-second spurts until melted. Add the vanilla frosting and melt for a further 20 seconds.
Transfer the fudge mixture into the lined pan and refrigerate for at least two hours, to firm up. Once firm, slice into pieces and sprinkle with flaky salt.
* Any frost can be used. I used Betty Crocker Vanilla frosting, which is naturally vegan.
TO STORE : fudge should be stored in a sealable container in the refrigerator. It will keep well for up to 4 weeks .
TO FREEZE : put leftovers in a shallow container lined with parchment paper and store in the deep-freeze for up to 6 months .
Tried this recipe ? Give us a shout at @ thebigmansworld or tag # thebigmansworld
Free email series!
5 SECRETS TO FOOLPROOF HEALTHY DESSERTS…
My secret tips and tricks to DELICIOUS goodly desserts that DO N’T taste goodly !
We wo n’t send you spam.