How to make the best and easiest homemade vegan pizza crust – with precisely FOUR ingredients !
The Best Vegan Pizzas
Think homemade pizza is hard to make ?
What if I told you that you can prepare your own easy vegan pizza recipe at home with merely a few minutes of bring – no fancy equipment, and NO waiting hours for the yeast to rise…
The best part about this pizza is that you get to customize it however you want.
Reading: Vegan Pizza -The Best Easy Recipe!
Below is my basic healthy pizza recipe, with 10 unlike spirit ideas, for endless pizza-making inspiration !
Also Try These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegan Pizza Flavors
Hawaiian Pizza: Sliced pineapple, tomato sauce, vegan tall mallow, optional vegetable bacon bits
Mac And Cheese Pizza: Top with my Vegan Mac And Cheese sauce, optional roasted broccoli
Mushroom Pizza: Sliced button, shiitake, or portobello mushrooms, sprinkle of thyme or rosemary, vegan mozzarella
Caramelized Onion Pizza: Red or white vegan pizza sauce, caramelize onions, optional sliced figs, nutritional yeast or parmesan
Alfredo Pizza: Top pizza with the Ultimate Vegan Cheese Sauce
Fiesta Mexican Pizza: Vegan cheddar or queso, sautéed bell peppers and onion, tomato sauce
Avocado Pizza: Tomato sauce, sliced avocado, vegan mozzarella, chickpeas, optional kale or spinach
Barbecue Pizza: Grilled zucchini, sweetly potato, or other veggies, barbecue sauce, vegan cheese
Vegan Dessert Pizza : Chocolate peanut butter or Healthy Nutella, banana or strawberry slices, optional mini cocoa chips
Vegan Cheese Options
Follow Your Heart
whole Foods 365
For the pizza in the photograph, I used the Melty Vegan Mozzarella recipe in my Hello Breakfast ebook .
Pizza Making Tips For Success:
- You want the water warm but not boiling (which could kill the yeast). If you have a food thermometer, it should be about 110 F.
- The 1 tsp sugar is a small amount, but do include it (use real sugar, not stevia or erythritol), because it feeds the yeast.
- The crust will rise more if using white flour or bread flour as opposed to spelt or whole wheat, so roll it out extra thin for traditional crust, or leave thick for deep dish or Sicilian pizza (also known as “sfincione,” which is Italian for “thick sponge”).
- You can also make the dough into rolls instead of a pizza crust. Preheat the oven to 400 F, and bake the rolls 10 minutes.
Leftover yeast? Make these Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
establish based pizza has come a long way in the past ten .
In addition to homemade, there are indeed many vegan freeze pizza options now on the grocery store, including brands such as Daiya, Amy ’ sulfur Kitchen, Sweet Earth, and american Flatbread .
And more and more restaurants and chains—such as Mellow Mushroom, & pizza, zpizza, and Blaze Pizza— besides offer vegan cheese for their in-house or pitch pies. ( eminence : Dominos, Pizza Hut, and Papa John ’ s don ’ thyroxine carry vegan cheese or meat so far, although they do have vegan options if you specify no tall mallow on your piece. )
Above – watch the video of how to make vegan pizza dou gh
*For keto or gluten free pizza, try this Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Pin it now to save for late
Vegan Pizza Recipe
The best easy homemade pizza recipe, with unlimited flavor options!
- 1 packet active dry yeast ( .25oz )
- 1-2 tsp boodle or pure maple syrup
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups white, hale wheat, spell, or bread flour ( 300g ) ( I have n’t tried it, but multiple readers have reported achiever with gluten exempt all determination flour )
- 1 tsp salt
- optional 1 tbsp petroleum
- toppings of option – see above for 10 season ideas
- Read the tips for achiever posted above before starting. Preheat oven to 450 F. Gently heat the water, using a microwave or stave, so it ’ randomness affectionate but not boil – about 110 F if you have a thermometer. Dissolve the yeast and boodle in the body of water, and let sit until bubbling ( about 5 minutes ). Stir in all remaining ingredients. Let baby-sit 5 minutes, or you can cover and refrigerate nightlong. Roll into a thinly rung crust, or make multiple crusts for mini pizza. If boodle is excessively sticky, add a little flour as needed. Add toppings. Bake on a lubricated or parchment-lined pan or a pizza stone for 20 minutes or until browned as desired .View Nutrition Facts
Melty Vegan Mozzarella recipe in my For the pizza in the photograph, I used thein my Hello Breakfast ebook
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @ chocolatecoveredkatie on Instagram
More Vegan Recipes:
Vegan Cheesecake Recipe
Vegan Mug Cake
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Veggie Burger Recipe