Reading: Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
Looking for the perfect homemade pepperoni pizza recipe? Look no more because this pepperoni pizza recipe is quick, easy, and oh so delicious! It will be your new pizza night recipe.
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Pizza night is our favorite weekly dinner night every workweek ! We used to rotate ordering from different restaurants, but then I discovered how easy it was to make pizza at home. So that became our newly custom, gathering in the kitchen together and baking a pizza in concert. This delightful homemade pepperoni pizza recipe is indeed simple and delicious !
sometimes we like to change things up by throwing new toppings on or making wimp pesto pizza .
Lots of times my kids don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate sleep together putting veggies on pizza, so I constantly make certain I throw a bare salad together for a side so that we have something goodly to balance things out !
Trust me when I say that this will become your new weekly staple for syndicate pizza night besides !
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
Yield- One 12 inch pizza
Prep Time- 15 minutes
Cook Time- 12-15 minutes
Ingredients for Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups general-purpose flour
1 envelope Rapid Rising yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup very warm body of water ( 120° to 130°F ) *
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1-2 cups pizza sauce
1 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
start by preheating your oven to 425°F. Prepare a pizza pan with cooking spray and set away. If you are using a pizza stone you do not need to grease it. Be sure to place the pizza stone in the oven to preheat a well .
following, in a boastfully bowl or stand mixer, whisk together 1 cup of flour, undissolved yeast, boodle, and salt. Whisk until everything is fully combined .
immediately you need to measure and test the temperature of your water system to be certain it ’ mho affectionate. Be certain it ’ randomness not excessively hot ! When you get the temperature fair right, add the water to the dry ingredients along with the oil. Mix for one moment or until amply interracial together .
The boodle should start to form a ball and will be slenderly gluey. If it is excessively sticky to handle, just add flour 1 tablespoon at a time until you can handle it without it sticking excessively much to your fingers .
Knead the dough on a flour surface for about 4 minutes .
then you will need to cover the boodle and let it rise for about 10 minutes .
Spread the boodle evenly to fill the disposed, grease pizza pan, baking plane, or pizza stone. Make indisputable it reaches the edges of the pan !
last, acme with sauce, cheese, and lots of pepperoni !
Bake on the lowest oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the crust starts to brown and the tall mallow is melted and bubbling .
Let the pizza cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting and enjoy !
Tips and Tricks for Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
- Be sure to not add besides much flour to your boodle. only add adequate so you can handle it. besides much flour will cause the crust to be rugged and hard to chew.
Read more: How long is pizza good for in the fridge?
- Be sure to spread or toss your dough all the way to the edge of your 12-inch pan. Pizza dough has the leaning to shrink when cooking if you don ’ thymine diffuse it out all the way .
- If you are using a pizza stone, you do not need to grease the buttocks. Be sure to let your pizza stone preheat for even cooking temperatures .
- Don ’ metric ton be afraid to use lots of pepperoni. I used to work at a local pizza patronize and when we made the pepperoni pizza we would lay the pepperoni on so that they were all touch each other. This is because pepperoni besides tends to shrink while cooking .
- Make pizza a family matter ! Pepperoni pizza is ace fun to make as a family. Don ’ t be afraid to get creative by cutting the pepperoni into hearts, making giant smiley faces, or any other design. This is a great means to get your family in concert and having fun !
Can we make personal pizza with this recipe ?
The smasher of homemade pizza is the versatility of the recipe. Yes, if you want to make personal pizza you can wholly do so ! If there are 5 people in your family and you all want a different type of pizza, merely separate the boodle into 5 equal portions and assign everyone the opportunity to toss, stretch, and make their own pizza .
If your family is bigger, you may want to double or triple the recipe first base .
What is the best pepperoni to use for a homemade pepperoni pizza ?
When it comes to choosing the discipline pepperoni, you can ’ t very go wrong. Chose what your kin will like best. There are a fortune of different types to choose from and if you can ’ triiodothyronine decide equitable go for multiple ! Layering unlike pepperoni types and flavors is a big way to get a new delectable taste on your pizza !
Can I freeze my pizza dough from this homemade pepperoni pizza recipe ?
Yes ! While you shouldn ’ t in truth freeze your already cooked and ready-to-eat pizza, you can freeze the boodle. Be sure to let your dough in full rise first gear, then you can either shape it into the human body you will cook it in or leave it in a ball. You can freeze your pizza boodle for up to 3 months !
When you are ready to use your pizza dough, let it thaw out in the electric refrigerator overnight. Remember, if you are using a pizza rock wear ’ t put the cold dough on a warm stone ! This abrupt temperature exchange could cause the stone to crack .
How can I store my leftovers ?
Leftover pizza is superintendent delectable and superintendent easily to store. You can throw it in a bag or an airtight container and keep it in the electric refrigerator for about a workweek or then. I like to put a slice or two in a Ziploc bag and keep it in the electric refrigerator to throw into school lunches. It makes packing lunches promptly and easy .
plowshare with us in the comments how your Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Recipe turns out ! And tag us on Instagram with a video of your recipe ! We would love to see it !
For More Pizza Recipes, Check out these!
Yield: One 12 Inch Pizza
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
- 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Rapid Rising Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)*
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Start by preheating your oven to 425°F. Prepare a pizza pan with cook spray and set apart. If you are using a pizza stone you do not need to grease it. Be certain to place the pizza rock in the oven to preheat arsenic well. 2. In a bombastic roll or stand mixer, whisk in concert 1 cup of flour, undissolved yeast, sugar, and salt. Whisk until in full combined. 3. measure and test the temperature of your water to be certain it ’ mho warm, but not excessively hot. When the temperature is precisely proper, add it to the dry ingredients along with the oil. Mix for one minute or until amply assorted together. 4. The dough should start to form a ball and will be slightly awkward. If it is besides gluey to handle, just add flour 1 tablespoon at a time until you can handle it. Knead the dough on a flour open for about 4 minutes. 5. Cover the boodle and let ascend for about 10 minutes. 6. Spread the boodle evenly to fill the train, grease pizza pan, baking sheet, or pizza stone. 7. peak with sauce, cheese, and lots of pepperoni ! 8. Bake on the lowest oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the crust starts to brown and the cheese is melted and champagne.
9. Let the pizza cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting and enjoy !
- Be sure to not add too much flour to your dough. Only add enough so you can handle it. Too much flour will cause the crust to be tough and hard to chew.
- Be sure to spread or toss your dough all the way to the edge of your 12-inch pan. Pizza dough has the tendency to shrink when cooking if you don’t spread it out all the way.
- If you are using a pizza stone, you do not need to grease the bottom. Be sure to let your pizza stone preheat for even cooking temperatures.
- Don’t be afraid to use lots of pepperonis. I used to work at a local pizza shop and when we made the pepperoni pizza we would lay the pepperoni on so that they were all touching each other. This is because pepperoni also tends to shrink while cooking.
- Make pizza a family affair! Pepperoni pizza is super fun to make as a family. Don’t be afraid to get creative by cutting the pepperoni into hearts, making giant smiley faces, or any other design. This is a great way to get your family together and having fun!