Did you know you can make so many delightful things using Pancake mix other than Pancakes of naturally ? Until nowadays, I didn ’ triiodothyronine. When I came across this recipe on Delish Plan I was so impress by the idea of using pancake mix as a crust for this breakfast pizza that I had to try it out to experience the taste and season .
Most of you know already that I ’ molarity not a breakfast person at all, but for our new followers – I ’ megabyte not a breakfast person, which means I ’ thousand one of those who skip breakfast ( as in proper meal ) and are glad to have a cup of chai and call it breakfast. But I do enjoy trying out new breakfast recipes that I find interest and deserving sharing with you all. I besides enjoy breakfast plans with friends and love trying out breakfast menu at restaurants, yet I ’ m not a breakfast person ( possibly fair at home, lol )
This gorgeous looking and tastefully delectable Breakfast Pizza is indeed then slowly and quick to make. And the best part, you don ’ t have to worry about making the perfective dough at all – what else could you ask for, proper ? You can besides play around with the ingredients and add all your favorite things to it, mushrooms, bell peppers, tomatoes, sausage or anything at all. This pizza is versatile like that !
This was my first gear attack with the pizza, it turned out amazing but the eggs on the crust did not come out perfect – like I wanted them to be. It hush looked bang-up and tasted delicious. following time I ’ ll be more careful when adding eggs on top so that they stay in shape and come out perfect .
Pancake Crust has been a hit and this Breakfast Pizza is now a favorite ! You can find more breakfast recipes here .
Breakfast Pizza with Pancake Mix Crust
This gorgeous looking breakfast pizza with pancake mix crust is loaded with cheese, eggs and sausage – a perfect way to revamp your weekend breakfast!
For Pizza Crust
- 2 Cups Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1/4 Cup
Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1/2 cup urine
For Pizza Topping
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese ( Grated )
- 6 Chicken blimp ( cooked and chopped )
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese ( Grated )
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese ( Grated )
- 1/4 tsp salt ( or to preference )
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper ( footing )
- 1/2 tsp loss Pepper Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F or 220°C. Prepare the pizza serve or a cookie sheet by lightly greasing it with olive oil or cook spray
- In a large bowl mix together pancake mix, body of water and olive petroleum until well combined .
- On a clean counter top or kneading surface sprinkle some pancake mix or flour. Transfer dough from the bowl to the flour open and knead for about 2 minutes. target it back in the bowling ball and cover with a clean, dampen kitchen towel and let baby-sit for 5 minutes, undisturbed .
- After about 5 minutes dust the rolled pin with flour and start rolling the organize pizza dough into your desire shape ( circle, oblong or a square ) keeping it about 1/2 an column inch midst. Transfer the crust to the disposed pizza pan and bake for 10 minutes .
- once the pizza crust is quick, top it with mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, sausage and Parmesan cheese. Put it back in the oven for 14 minutes. Seven minutes into baking add eggs on the top and continue baking for the adjacent seven minutes or until the egg whites are set
Read more: Best Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Take it out of the oven and temper with salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Sprinkle some chopped coriander or green onion on the top, slice and serve !
You can choose any topping for your Pizza This was my first attempt and the eggs did not come out perfect, next time when baking the crust I’ll make indentations on it where the eggs will go, to keep them in shape and to prevent egg whites from sliding around