Growing up in NYC, we had pizza every week then surely pizza was one of the foods I missed most while doing the keto diet. Pizza is basically carb heaven and one of my biggest weaknesses. Who can resist a crisp pie loaded with tall mallow ? now, you can have your slice and enjoy it excessively with this extremely slowly and delicious keto pizza recipe. The pizza comes together in under 20 minutes with no time needed for rising. It can be frozen before or after baking making it bang-up for times when you want to order pizza. The dough is made with my version of “ Fathead ” boodle that has been testing with different ratios and herbs in order to replicate my favored NY stylus pizza.
Reading: 20 Minute Keto Pizza
Keto Fathead pizza dough ingredients
- mozzarella cheese
- cream cheese
- almond flour
- baking powder
How to make keto fathead pizza
To begin you will need shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 oz (or 2 tablespoons) cream cheese. Microwave the mozzarella and cream tall mallow for 45 seconds or until slenderly melted. now stir until the cream tall mallow is amply incorporated. It may seem a little intemperate at first but will soon come together .
The future step is to just add in the egg, almond flour, baking powder, and herbs. Mix until wholly incorporated. The dough will seem gluey but that is fine .
To roll out the dough you have to options : because the dough is going to be soft and gluey, you can either roll it between two sheets of parchment newspaper or wet or grease your hands and pat it down flat with your hands .
The boodle will need to be baked doubly, once for the crust to bake and the next for the tall mallow and toppings. The first time it is baked for 10 minutes. While it ’ randomness baking the first time, this would be a thoroughly time to prepare the toppings !
This is my favored separate and where you can get very creative and make the pizza your own. Add your favorite sauces and toppings to the pizza crust and return to the oven to bake for another 5-8 minutes or until the crust is done to your hope doneness and the cheese is gooey and mellow !
Keto pizza topping combos
Margarita: You can ’ thyroxine go wrong with a elementary margarita pizza. Top your crust with low carb ( sugar-free ) pizza sauce ( aka marinara/spaghetti sauce ) and chopped mozzarella tall mallow. Add fresh basil or spinach if you ’ d like to go the extra step .
Cheeseburger: Tomato sauce, abrupt cheddar cheese, cooked prime gripe ( like taco filling ), Red onion rings or caramelized onion, finished with fresh shred crisphead lettuce boodle and tomato and pickles .
BBQ Chicken: While garlic sauce & bbq sauce, shredded rotisserie chicken , red onion or caramelized onion, mozzarella, and provolone cheeses .
Buffalo chicken: Ranch or blue cheese dressing, american bison sauce, grilled or shredded rotisserie wimp, caramelized onion, mozzarella cheese .
Pesto Chicken: house-made pesto sauce, grilled or shredded rotisserie chicken and mozzarella .
Meat lovers: tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, blimp, salami .
Southwestern style: Enchilada sauce, shredded chicken cheddar and pepper jack cheese, total darkness bean, corn, onion, and coriander. top with a creamy chipotle or coriander sauce .
The Best Keto Pizza Crust
Learn how to make the BEST and most crispy low carb pizza crust made with fathead dough. This low carb alternative to pizza is great if you are on the keto diet or simply want to cut carbs and is a carb lover’s dream.
- 2 cups shred Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 oz cream tall mallow ( or 2 tablespoons )
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powderize
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- cheese shred mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, parmesan, feta etc
- Your favorite meats chicken, gripe, pepperoni, turkey, etc
- Your favorite veggies onion, Pepper, Jalapeno, olives, spinach, etc
- Your favorite sauce sugar-free tomato sauce, olive oil, ranch, blue cheese, buffalo, etc
- Herbs Parmesan, Crushed Red Peppers
Read more: Best Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 450F .
Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and add in egg, almond flour, baking powder, italian temper, and garlic. Mix with a spoon until good incorporated .
- Transfer dough onto a large piece of parchment newspaper and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Flatten out dough using a rolling trap to about ¼ ’ ’ thick. Remove parchment paper and shape with hands if desired .
- Transfer pizza on the parchment paper onto a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes .
- Remove from oven ( keep the oven on ) and load your pizza however you like with all of your favorite sauces, cheese, and toppings .
- Bake pizza for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is champagne .
slice with pizza sauce and cheese
Read more: Best Homemade Pizza Recipe
Tried this recipe ? Mention @ gimmedelicious or tag # gimmedelicious