Fufu Recipe (the fast easy way)
Rated 4 stars by 7 users
Main meal 4 10 15 Fufu is easily one of the most popular staple dishes in West Africa – the assorted Akan tribe of Ghana, the Yoruba, the Igbo, and other tribes of Nigeria, etc, all eat one type or another of fufu. Most people go the easy way ( particularly if you live in the US or Europe ), by purchasing a fufu powder in a box. planning can be in a microwave or on a stove .
- Plantain fufu
- Water, salt to taste
Read more: French Fries Recipe | Finger Chips
Stove Top Preparation Method
- Pour 2 cups of fufu powder into a clean dry pot and mix by rights with water into a slurred glue. see to stir properly to prevent lumps .
- place on stove, turn on metier heat and bustle. As it gets thick, use your hand pestle / ladle to knead into a boodle .
- Turn inflame to low, and continue to stir. Add a quarter cup of water, cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes. then stir some more .
- After about 15 minutes, when the fufu is formed into a neat dough, and doesn ’ thymine count or taste floury, you ‘re done. If its not done, reprise step 3 at 5 minute increments until it is done .
- Turn off stave. Scoop and form into a ball for consumption .
- Pour 2 cups of fufu powder into a microwave safe bowl and mix by rights with body of water into a blockheaded paste. guarantee to stir by rights to prevent lumps .
- put in bowl microwave for 5 minutes. then remove, and bustle / knead with your hand stamp or ladle for about 2 minutes, making indisputable there are no lumps. then position bowl back in microwave for another 3 minutes .
- Repeat footprint 2 about 2 more times, and your fufu is cook .
- Remove from the microwave, Scoop and shape into a ball for consumption.
Read more: Microwaved Corn on the Cob
immediately to the easy part, serve with a soup of your option and delight !