many people buy a microwave for their kitchen but they find it unmanageable although it ’ s easy to install it for yourself so if you questioning how to install built in microwave reduce kit at your home and you don ’ t have any cognition about microwave stay with us we will show how to install built-in microwave trim kit step by tone follow these instructions and steps downstairs .
But first, not least you may know :
What are parts included in the built-in microwave trim kit?
- Trim Frame (1)
- Bottom Duct (1)
- Top Bracket (1)
- Phillips Round-Head (36) Screws (27 bronze, 9 color-matched, 24 required for installation)
- Phillips Flat-Head (12) Screws (2 required for installation)
- Anti-Tip Bracket (1)
- Bottom Bracket (1)
- Template (1)
What are tools you need to install build-in microwave trim kit?
- Phillips screwdriver
- Awl or punch
- Tape measure
- Scissors (optional)
- Drill with 7 ⁄64″ bit
What are cut-out dimensions for a microwave trim kit?
|Depth (min.)*||191⁄2″ or 22″||191⁄2″ or 22″|
- Min. depth with receptacle outside cabinet 191⁄2″ Min.
- depth with a receptacle inside cabinet 22″
- On 27″ models, allow 11⁄4″ at the top, 9⁄16″ on the sides, and 1″ at the bottom for overlap of the Trim Frame over the edges of the cutout.
- On 30″ models, allow 11⁄4″ at the top, 21⁄8″ on the sides, and 1″ at the bottom for overlap of the Trim Frame over the edges of the cutout.
How to install built in microwave trim kit?
STEP1. INSTALL BOTTOM BRACKET AND BOTTOM DUCT
1. Fit the yellow journalism on the bottom bracket into the slot on the back of the bottom duct, and push down till the bracket is flush with the bottom of the duct. Fasten the bottom bracket to the bottom duct by utilizing two tan round-head screws.
2. Disconnect the microwave oven earlier than continuing with the frame-up .
3. Remove any unbuttoned gadgets contained in the microwave oven, together with the turntable and turntable help. Carefully turn the microwave oven the incorrectly direction up .
4. Line up the tab key on the bottom duct with the slots on the buttocks of the microwave and insert the pill into the slots. Secure the bottom duct with four bronze round-head screws .
STEP2. INSTALL THE ANTI-TIP BRACKET
1. Draw a line on the cutout flooring on the center of the cutout, and extend the road 1⁄2″ down the face of the cabinet .
2. Fold or cut the front border of the template, alongside the entrance guidepost. Place the template flush alongside the movement fringe of the cutout flooring, aligning the centerline of the template with the centerline of the cutout shock. Mark the facilities of the two screw holes with an awl or center punch for the anti-tip bracket localization .
3. Remove the template and drill two holes for the anti-tip bracket .
4. Install the anti-tip bracket onto the cutout flooring utilize two bronze round-head screws .
STEP3. INSTALL MICROWAVE OVEN INTO CABINET
1. Slide the microwave oven partway into the cabinet opening .
2. Plugin within the microwave oven .
3. The bottom bracket has to be flat to the cutout footing to interact appropriately with the anti-tip bracket. Carefully slide the microwave oven back, participating in the anti-tip bracket.
Make certain the ability to twine precisely international relations and security network ’ metric ton mashed or minimized as you slide the microwave into place .
4. Center the microwave oven throughout the cutout open .
5. Ensure the microwave oven is accurately centered. Line up the centerline on the cabinet with the trilateral hole on the front of the bottom duct .
6. Drill pilot holes by the put flange after which set up four bronze round-head screws on the front of the bottom duct .
STEP4. INSTALL THE TOP BRACKET
1. Place the crown bracket on the highest of the microwave oven, with the pill on the exceed and sides of the bracket becoming squarely in opposition to the microwave oven .
2. Drill fender holes by the holes within the top bracket. Attach the highest bracket to the cabinet utilizing nine bronze round-head screws .
STEP 5. INSTALL THE TRIM FRAME
1. Place the tailored frame over the microwave oven .
2. Snap the two spring clips on the shipshape frame into the slots on the clear bracket .
3. Open the microwave oven door. Secure the trim frame utilizing four screws ( two round-head screws on the within high and two flat-head screws on the within the buttocks, colored to match your trim kit ) .
STEP 6. REPLACE ANY LOOSE ITEMS
1. Your trim kit is now wholly put in. Replace any free objects that had been far away from the within of the microwave oven. Save or discard the extra screw.
Do not place them within the microwave oven .
2. Keep these setup directions for future address .
3. Replace home blend or shut circuit breaker to restore power on the service panel .