Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
If you ‘re anything like me, ice cream is its own mandatary food group. And ice cream toppings ? Do n’t even get me started. Sprinkles, cherries, chopped nuts, all the sweet sauces and toppings … It ‘s all commodity if you ask me. particularly as we inch close and closer to toasty summer days filled with sunlight and fun memories, methamphetamine cream is about to get its shining here and now. And I ca n’t wait.
If you ‘ve never made hot hedge sauce, the fourth dimension has come, friend, specially since this recipe is unusually satisfy and comfortable to make. Basically, if you can melt stuff on a stove, you ‘ll be merely finely making this hot fudge sauce. It ‘s a semi-sweet rendition that is n’t overpowering or besides rich. It ‘s equitable a classic fudge sauce that goes just bang-up on ice cream ( as we ‘ve covered ), angel food coat with berries, red pie, or any other dessert that your kernel desires .
What is the difference between hot fudge and chocolate sauce?
Chocolate syrup is typically runnier than hot hedge sauce and often have a less “ chocolatey ” chocolate season. Fudge sauce is very thick, specially when it cools to room temperature, ascribable to the cream, sugar, and butter in it. Chocolate syrup, on the other hand, is made with unsweetened cocoa powder, corn syrup, cane boodle, water, or other ingredients that create a flimsy and meek visibility .
How long does Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce last?
This recipe will last a good total of meter after making it. Store it in an airtight container ( mason jars work good ) in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks .
How do you reheat hot fudge?
You can reheat hot fudge sauce in the microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring it between microwave periods. But to avoid potential burning, I recommend using a sauce pan over medium-low heating system on the stove .
Printclock clock iconcutlery cutlery iconflag flag iconfolder folder iconinstagram instagram iconpinterest pinterest iconfacebook facebook iconprint print iconsquares squares iconheart heart iconheart solid heart solid icon
Homemade Hot Fudge Recipe
5 from 1 reviews
- sum time : 10 minutes
- yield : about
Quick and easy Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce using cream, chocolate cocoa powder, butter, and vanilla that makes a deep and polish hot fudge topping for your favorite desserts .
Read more: Microwave Baked Potato – Baking Mischief
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ½ ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup dutch-process cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the butter over medium heat. When it starts to melt, add the chocolate, and stir continuously until they are both melted and combined.
- Add the cream and stir well.
- Add the sugar and the cocoa, and stir to combine. Let the mixture cook for about 1 minute or until the sugar dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, and add the salt and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Use while still warm.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks, and reheat on the stove before serving.
- This is a phenomenal semi-sweet chocolate hot fudge recipe. If you’d like it to be closer to a milk chocolate flavor, you can use semi-sweet or even milk chocolate in place of the unsweetened baking chocolate.
- Be sure to keep the stove temperature at medium and lower it if it starts sticking to the bottom of the pan. You don’t want to scorch your chocolate, so keep an on it it and adjust the temperature as needed.
- This is splendid over ice cream and is also great over angel food cake with berries.
- homework time : 5 min
- fudge time : 5 minute
- class : dessert
- method : stove top
- cuisine : american
Read more: Microwaved Corn on the Cob
Keywords : chocolate, hot hedge, fudge recipe, ice cream, dessert
Like this recipe? Here are some more chocolate recipes you may like:
Is n’t this just perfect for a calm summer night on the porch swing ? Thomas is working correct now on getting my new porch quick for swings. I ca n’t wait, and you ‘re invited over for ice cream and hot fudge a soon as it is ready !