How to clean microwave
Hey guys ! If you ’ re struggling cleaning your microwave and been looking for a quick, easy and effortless method on how to clean microwave, today I ’ ll be sharing with you what I think it ’ s the best way to clean microwave ovens !
Our inadequate microwave has been super used and abused recently, our feverish life style actually took a bell on it ! With us spending a lot of time at home, our microwave oven has promptly become our best acquaintance. I ’ meter always in a rush and could always use a few more hours in a day so the quickest way to heat the food is my poor microwave. It leaves such a mess sometimes !
Keep on track with a cleaning schedule! I made this easy peasy handy dandy printable cleaning schedule to help you make cleaning a lot more manageable!
like posts you might like :
How do you clean a really dirty microwave?
I ’ ve been looking for a more natural approach, like a DIY microwave clean and ma came up with a reasonably nice theme that she found identical utilitarian and effective every time : bake pop and vinegar. Which would work great if you clean your microwave after about every school term .
BUT ! I rightfully, profoundly hate scrubbing uninfected a microwave ! It ’ s a necessary evil because I can ’ triiodothyronine stand to see food stuck in there but I literally loathe cleaning it ! But the more you neglect it the hard it gets to clean. And it ’ s indeed annoying to scrub and wipe for about a thousand times before you get a bantam area slightly immaculate. It seems as if the microwave develops mark new dirty spots while you ’ ra interfering clean. Ugh ! !
Can you use apple cider vinegar to clean a microwave?
I ’ ve hear great reviews about all sorts of homemade microwave clean options but merely one sounded arrant to me : the citrus and vinegar jazz band. I ’ m a bad citrus fan and I can not praise vinegar enough so I thought I should give it a judge, see if this amazing natural way to clean microwave truly works on my crazy microwave excessively .
Guess what ? It worked like magic trick, best microwave clean always ! If you ’ ra looking for a quick way to clean a microwave, this is decidedly it ! I left it dirty for a while, skipping a copulate of scavenge sessions, just to test how great this method is. But with this microwave cleaner idea I cleaned my microwave oven in just a few minutes and it looked brand new. I besides wanted to use grapefruit in addition to lemons as it smells antic ! It made me fall in beloved and there is no way I will always clean my microwave using a unlike method acting .
I used apple cider vinegar when I shot these photos but used flannel wine vinegar and balsamic vinegar and they all worked great !
This is how my poor, neglect microwave used to look like ahead clean .
And this is the after cleaning photograph – a huge improvement
How do I get bad smell out of microwave?
Using this method will help you get rid of badly smells in the microwave excessively. Cleaning with a mix of baking pop and vinegar or citrus juice will besides remove bad smells but involves a lot of arm work as opposed to the vinegar steaming method acting .
If you hate chemicals angstrom much as you hate scrubbing the liveliness out of you while cleaning your microwave or you merely haven ’ t found the right solution to clean your microwave, give this natural room to clean microwave a judge, you ’ ll be amazed ! here ’ s how to clean microwave !
Easy way to clean microwave
- 2-3 citrus fruit: lemon, lime, orange or grapefruit (I used 2 lemons and 1 grapefruit)
- 1 cup vinegar (I like apple cider but any type would do just fine)
- plain water to cover the citrus fruit
- 1 large microwave safe bowl
- Slice the citrus fruit.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl place the citrus and vinegar.
- Cover the fruit in water
- Turn the microwave on high for several minutes or until the solution boils and the window is steamy (Experiment for the first time. I had to keep mine going for 20 minutes; I set it for 30 minutes first and stopped it when I’ve noticed the boiling).
- Do not open the door but let it sit to cool for 15 minutes before opening the door.
- Remove the bowl and wipe out the inside; it will clean very easily.
- Clean the rubber gasket around the door too.
- If the window is still greasy, apply some of the citrus/vinegar/water mixture from the bowl, leave it to work for a few minutes then wipe clean.
- If your microwave is super dirty and this method doesn’t clean it completely, clean again with a paste made out of baking soda and water (you shouldn’t need this step though).
fortunately, microwaves aren ’ triiodothyronine hard to clean if you know how. And now you have a capital natural way to clean microwave, without chemicals and with minimal feat .
Print the card
No ratings yet
How to clean microwave
Wanna clean your microwave without scrubbing your heart out and filling your house with unhealthy chemicals? Learn how to clean microwave ovens without much effort with the easiest way to clean a microwave!
Read more: Baked Potato In The Microwave
bowl or cleaner
- 2-3 citrus fruit lemon, birdlime, orange or grapefruit ( I used 2 lemons and 1 grapefruit )
- 1 cup vinegar I like apple cider but any type would do just fine
- apparent urine to cover the citrus fruit
- kitchen knife
- cutting board
- microwave safe bowl
- Slice the citrus fruit .
- In a bombastic microwave-safe bowl position the citrus and vinegar .
- Cover the fruit in water
- Turn the microwave on high for several minutes or until the solution boils and the windowpane is steaming ( Experiment for the beginning meter. I had to keep mine going for 20 minutes ; I set it for 30 minutes inaugural and stopped it when I ‘ve noticed the boil ) .
- Do not open the door but let it sit to cool for 15 minutes before opening the door .
- Remove the bowl and rub out the inside ; it will clean very well .
- Clean the rubber eraser gasket around the doorway besides .
- If the window is even greasy, apply some of the citrus/vinegar/water mix from the bowl, leave it to work for a few minutes then rub clean .
If your microwave is super dirty and this method doesn’t clean it completely, clean again with a paste made out of baking soda and water (you shouldn’t need this step though). Or run another session of steaming.
Tried this recipe ? Mention @ easy_peasy_creative_ideas or chase # easy_peasy_creative_ideas