Around hera we are big pizza lovers ! We have it at least once a week ; whether it ’ s pizza bites for lunch, or a Pretzel Crust Pizza at dinner, we sure do love our pizza. We used to go to Little Caesars to get $ 5 pizza or Domino ’ mho during the week for their $ 7 pizza. But not only was that getting to be a bite expensive but they precisely didn ’ t have the like taste as homemade.
death class I shared with Tastefully Frugal readers a month-long series ; Friday Pie Day. We had everything from taco pizza to our five egyptian pound supreme pizza, even a vegetarian pizza ; but one pizza that we hadn ’ t tried yet was a farce crust pizza. I constantly loved stuff crust pizza when I was growing up and we had dinner with my dad a few weeks ago, he bought a stuffed crust and it reminded me how good they are. So of naturally I had to try to make my own .
My first attack was an epic poem fail. It tasted good but the crust was way besides thick. The second time around I cut the string tall mallow in quarters alternatively of halves and cut off the overindulgence crust before I cooked it. That did the trick ! This pizza is thus ooey-gooey effective it hardly lasted 10 minutes between myself, my husband and my two boys. We will decidedly be adding it to our regular routine .
5 Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza
- 1 Pizza Dough (you can use this recipe: http://tastefullyfrugal.org/2014/08/be-a-part-of-the-next-great-food-trend.html or any store bought)
- 4 string cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups pizza blend cheese (3 cheeses in one)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Roll pizza dough out 1 in larger than your pizza pan.
- Cut string cheese in half vertically and then horizontally.
- Line cut pieces of string cheese along outside diameter of pizza leaving enough dough to be folded over.
- Fold over dough and leave just enough to tuck under string cheese. Cut off any excess dough.
- Brush dough with pizza sauce.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 17-25 minutes until crust is golden brown.
What ’ s your favored kind of pizza ?
Sydney is a stay at home ma who has a passion for saving people money. When she isn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate chase after her sons you can find her in the kitchen creating family friendly meals and treats. To check out more dessert treats, fun crafts and money saving tips visit Sydney at Tastefully Frugal or follow her on Facebook and Instagram .