Wal-Mart Microwave One Year Limited Warranty
Microwaves purchased at Wal-Mart have a one year limited “ fall to seller ” ( RTV ) guarantee. This product is warranted by against failure ascribable to a defect in materials or craft for a menstruation of one year from the date of original purchase. Proof of the original buy date is needed to make a guarantee claim. Steps to Make a Warranty claim :
- Properly pack your unit. We recommend using the original carton and packing materials.
- Include in the package a copy of the sales receipt or other evidence of date of original purchase. Also print your name and address and a description of the defect
- Return the product to the retail location where it was purchased.
A new or reconditioned unit will be provided. The exchange whole is warranted for the remainder of your product ‘s original one year guarantee period. note : The Owner ‘s Manual for mannequin JES1460DS states it has a one year limited parts and department of labor guarantee. This model is sold at respective retailers ; if the exemplar is purchased at WalMart, it has a one year limited “ refund to vendor ” guarantee.
If you have problems returning the microwave to the Wal-Mart from which it was purchased, reach Walmart Customer Service at 1 ( 800 ) WALMART or 1 ( 800 ) 925-6278. You should attempt to return the unit prior to calling the above number.
Read more: Baked Potato In The Microwave
What Your guarantee Does not Cover :
Read more: Microwave Baked Potato – Baking Mischief
- Customer instruction. This instruction manual provides information regarding operating instructions and user controls. Improper installation.
- Failure of the product if it is abused, misused, or used for other than the intended purpose or used commercially.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting of circuit breakers.
- Damage to the product caused by accident, fire, floods or acts of God.
- Incidental or consequential damage to personal property caused by possible defects with this appliance.
This guarantee is extended to the original buyer and any succeeding owner for products purchased for home manipulation within the USA. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental expense or consequential damages. This guarantee gives you particular legal rights, and you may besides have other rights which vary from state to state of matter. To know what your legal rights are, consult your local or state consumer affairs office or your submit ‘s Attorney General. excommunication of imply warranties : Except where prohibited or restricted by law, there are no warranties, whether express, oral or statutory which extend beyond the description on the face hereof, including specifically the imply warranties of merchantability or fitness for a finical purpose .