Who ’ s ready to shed a few pounds this season ! cauliflower pizza is great because it ’ second low-carb and contains no flour what so always. You will be pleasantly surprised as to how delightful and different this pizza is I promise you will be a keeper .
Cauliflower crust Pizza lifeguard if you are on a low-carb or keto diet and will help curb your carb cravings ! it ’ randomness besides naturally gluten-free and can be made vegan by simply replacing the tall mallow with your favored alternative.
Reading: The Best Cauliflower Pizza Crust
aside from how delicious this pizza is, it ’ s loaded with alimentary cauliflower which is extremely HEALTHY and naturally high in B vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber which can help you lose weight !
WHAT IS CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST MADE OF?
The crust is made of cauliflower, cheese, and eggs and from there, you can customize the pizza any way you like to make your favored type of pizza .
HOW TO MAKE CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
Making this cauliflower pizza crust takes a few steps but is well worth the attempt and you will be beaming you made it !
Begin by processing ( or dainty by hand ) your cauliflower in a food processor .
After processing the cauliflower, space it in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it on high for 4 minutes. After removing it from the microwave allow it to cool for at least 5 minutes, then place the cauliflower in a kitchen towel and squeeze away. Make sure to get all the water out of it, like every last moment ! I squeezed my body of water how so hard I ended up with an amazing ball of cauliflower. remember, the antic to making a perfective cauliflower crust is to squeeze out adenine much liquid as possible out of the cauliflower .
nowadays place the cauliflower musket ball in a roll and add an egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, 1/4 mozzarella cheese, salt, garlic gunpowder ( optional ) rosemary and oregano. Mix it all in with a wooden spatula or your hands until a dough forms .
Spread the boodle out on a lightly greased parchment paper or a pizza pan like you would with regular pizza boodle .
Bake the crust at 500 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until you begin to see that courteous and gold color from around the edges .
Remove the crust from the oven and add your toppings. I decided to go with a simple margarita pizza but you can add whatever you want .
now place the pizza back in the oven and turn on the broiler for equitable 3-5 minutes to melt the cheese. After the cheese has melted get rid of from the oven and slice .
Doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate that look amazing ! this was the inaugural clock time in my animation I didn ’ metric ton feel badly eating pizza ! now, of course, this crust won ’ triiodothyronine replace my usual high-carb crust but it sure is great for times when I ’ molarity on my low-carb diets .
The Best Cauliflower Pizza Crust (Low-carb/Keto)
Learn how to make the BEST low carb and keto-friendly cauliflower crust pizza in under 30 minutes. This cauliflower crust pizza is super crispy and tastes so much like regular pizza and is just 4g net carbs per slice!
- 1 minor to medium size head of cauliflower – should yield 2 to 3 cups once processed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan tall mallow
- 1/4 cup mozzarella tall mallow
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil or rosemary minced ( or dry )
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano minced ( or dry )
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1-2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
Read more: Best Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Remove the stems from the cauliflower and cut into chunks, Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse it until it resembles the texture of rice. If you do n’t have a food central processing unit, you can use a cheese grater or chop it very finely.
- Microwave the march cauliflower uncovered in a microwave safe bowling ball for approximately 4-5 minutes on eminent. Remove it from the microwave and allow it to cool for at least 4-5 minutes ( trust me do n’t rush this step ! ). After the cauliflower is slightly cooled, identify it in a kitchen towel and squeeze all the liquid out of it. Be indisputable to squeeze deoxyadenosine monophosphate much fluid as humanly possible.
- Combine the fudge cauliflower, testis, garlic, cheese, and seasonings. Stir until a boodle texture forms. Spread the cauliflower mix out onto thinly greased parchment paper or a pizza pan in the human body of a pizza crust.
- Bake the crust for approximately 10-15 minutes ( depending on your oven ), or until the crust is golden and crisp. I cooked mine for approximately 15 minutes. After the crust is golden remove it from the oven and add your toppings, I used marinara sauce and cheese for a simpleton margarita pizza.
- invest the pizza back in the oven but this time turn on the broiler, bake for about 2-5 minutes until the cheese melts. be certain to keep an eye on it because the broiler can burn the cheese promptly.
- Slice and serve warm, delight !
food processor Silicone Steamer Mixing Bowls
Tried this recipe ? Mention @ gimmedelicious or tag # gimmedelicious