close to nature®
microwave steam steriliser
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Mayborn ANZ Pty Ltd.
( ABN 66 154 703 134 )
Mayborn Group is a business name of Mayborn ANZ Pty Ltd. closer to nature® microwave steam steriliser Before using your autoclave, please ensure that you read these instructions thoroughly.
Please read and retain this significant information for future citation.
This autoclave is designed for use with airless to nature® bottles and feeding accessories ( except bottle brush ). The autoclave will hold up to 4 closer to nature® bottles, plus accessories.
PARTS GUIDE (see diagram)
A Removable tray
B Steriliser base
C Locator for closer to nature® bottleneck
D Locator for bottle hood
E Locator for fuck call and nipple
F Locator for closer to nature® anti-colic plus valve ( if sterilizing closer to nature® anti-colic plus bottles )
G Locator for closer to nature® anti-colic neck frtment ( if sterilising closer to nature® anti-colic plus bottles )
H obliterable Lid / Preparation open
I Side push button
J Steam vents FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CLEAN AND STERILISE THE CLOSER TO NATURE® BOTTLES, PLEASE SEE SEPARATE LEAFLET.
USING THE MICROWAVE STEAM STERILISER ( see instruction diagrams )
- Before sterilisation, wash all bottles and feeding accessories in warm soapy water or in a dishwasher (top rack only) to remove any milk residues. Separate all components for washing and reassemble teat and screw ring for sterilising. WARNING: DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH OIL-BASED FOODS (e.g. OIL/TOMATO-BASED SAUCES) AS STAINING WILL OCCUR.
- Remove the tray and pour 200ml of water into the steriliser base. (see diagram 1)
- Replace the tray. (see diagram 2)
- Place the bottle parts in the locators as shown in diagram 3.
- If using closer to nature® anti-colic plus bottles, place bottle parts in the locators as shown in diagram 3.
- Place the lid over the steriliser base. Make sure the sides of the lid are securely fitted over side buttons. (see diagram 4)
- Place the steriliser in the microwave, and microwave on full power according to the table below:
WATTAGE FULL POWER COOLING TIME Up to 800w
850w – 1000w
- Allow to cool for 3 minutes before removing the steriliser from the microwave. It is recommended that oven gloves are used to prevent scalding.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before handling sterilised items. Take care as the items will be hot.
- Remove the sterilised items. The teat tongs can be used to remove the small items. The lid when removed and place flat becomes a hygienic worksurface for making up feeds. (see diagram 5)
- If the steriliser is left unopened its contents will remain sterile for up to 24 hours.
- Drain and rinse unit to prevent a build up of limescale.
- Always add 200ml of water before use. Ensure the unit does not boil dry.
- Ensure the timer is set correctly on full power.
- Always allow at least 3 minutes cooling time before removing from the microwave. It is recommended that oven gloves are used to prevent scalding.
- When removing the steriliser from the microwave, take care as it will contain hot water and steam. Place on a hard, heat-resistant surface.
- Always open the lid away from you to allow the steam escape.
- Do not use chemical sterilising solutions/tablets in the microwave.
- If you have a combination oven, ensure grill is switched off and the oven has cooled before use.
- Do not use metallic items as this will damage your microwave.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Make sure that the microwave turntable is clean and dry before use.
Any questions ? Visit our web site www.closertonaturebaby.com
or call us FREE on
AUSTRALIA : 1800 096 938
NEW ZEALAND : 0800 726 436
Please retain our address for future character. Mayborn ANZ Pty Ltd.
( ABN 66 154 703 134 )
PO Box 475,
Mt Waverley VIC 3149
AUSTRALIA Newborn Brands ( NZ ) Ltd.
PO Box 47-677
Ponsonby Auckland 1144
NEW ZEALAND Mayborn Group is a business mention of Mayborn ANZ Pty Ltd. Copyright © 2015 Jackel International Limited
Jackel International Limited retains all cerebral property rights to this product and packaging, including all two and three-dimensional designs, graphic images, logos, and text. Any unauthorized industry, publication, reproduction, communication, or adaptation of any materials comprised in this product or its promotion is strictly prohibited and may constitute an misdemeanor of relevant laws.
TOMMEE TIPPEE and CLOSER TO NATURE are registered trademarks of Jackel International Limited.
Jackel International Limited is incorporated in England and Wales under company number 01894022.
Leaflet No. 0223201
Tommee Tippee Microwave Steam Steriliser Instruction Manual – Download [ optimized ]
Tommee Tippee Microwave Steam Steriliser Instruction Manual – Download
Read more: Microwave Corn on the Cob