Pizza is always a surefire hit for any meal of the day at our house and these mini pizza are even big for a flying after school bite. The whole class loved these and you can even make them ahead and reheat in merely a couple of minutes. We besides love these Air Fryer Calzones for a agile meal .
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Mini Pizzas:
- Olive Oil
- Canned Biscuits + all purpose flour for rolling
- Marinara Sauce or Pizza Sauce
- Cooked Sausage
- Shredded Mozzarella
For an even easier mini pizza, try making these Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas. They are agile and delicious .
How to Make Air Fryer Mini Pizzas:
- Preheat air fryer to 400° for 5 minutes.
- Unroll biscuit dough and pull each biscuit into 2 layers.
- Sprinkle a cutting board with a bit of flour and roll biscuit into about a 3 inch circle.
- Top with marinara sauce.
- Add sausage and pepperoni.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Spray air fryer basket with olive oil (or lightly brush).
- Use a spatula to place the pizzas in the air fryer, cooking 2 or 3 at a time.
- Cook in the air fryer for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place pizzas on a wire rack as they come out of the air fryer to keep the crust from becoming soggy.
Tips for Making Biscuit Pizzas:
Splitting the biscuits in one-half will make the crust the perfect thickness but do n’t roll besides reduce or they will be hard to put into the air fryer.
Read more: The Top 3 Ways to Reheat Pizza—Ranked
Do n’t overdo the toppings, less or more for mini pizza .
Test your breeze fryer out to get the right time and temperature. I found that 4 minutes at 400° made the crust the most crisp .
I sprayed my air fryer basket with olive petroleum once and it was adequate to keep the boodle from sticking through all of the batches. If the boodle starts to stick, just add a little more olive oil. Do not use not stick spray, like Pam, it will damage your air fryer basket .
Use any toppings you like and pizzas are bang-up for using leftovers like chop onions or other veggies. Use up bits of leftover ham, chicken or ground beef. The options are illimitable .
How to Store & Reheat:
Cool pizza completely on a cable rack if you are not serving immediately. store in zip code lead baggies in refrigerator up to 3 days .
reheat in air fryer for 2 minutes at 350° .
Miss in the Kitchen Recipe Email
Join our mailing number and never miss a recipe ! Join now and get my Top Dinner Recipes ECookbook download, free !
Read more: Who Invented Pizza?