How to grill a frozen pizza – This easy fudge method acting gives you tasty pizza with a crisp crust with little make ! perfect with any of your favorite pizza flavors .
This post was primitively published July 3, 2015. It has since been updated to include new photos and helpful tips .
- EASY Dinner Idea- Seriously, this is ONE ingredient and takes roughly 15 minutes!
- Beginner Grilling Recipe: Since this is only one ingredient, and you can get a frozen pizza for next to nothing, this is the perfect grilling recipe to start with!
- Have made dozens of times!
summer is here and that can mean only one thing ! We are out of the kitchen and working on the grillroom .
We hate turning the oven on during the summer and constantly search for easy grilling ideas. THIS recipe takes pizza night to an entirely different flush. Perfect for those busy weeknights when you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate want to cook but have a hungry tribe waiting for a meal. Keep a frigid pizza on hand for occasions like this and dinner will be ready in a SNAP .
Grilled Pizza Ingredients:
The tilt of items you need is SHORT. All you need is your front-runner go-to frozen pizza and a grillroom. hera are some suggestions for exceed rated freeze pizza according to Delish. You can find the entire number on their web site .
- Tombstone Roadhouse Loaded Double Down Deluxe Pizza
- Red Baron Classic Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- California Pizza Kitchen White Pizza
- California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Tony’s Pepperoni Pizza
How To Grill The Best Frozen Pizza
- Preheat the grill until it reaches 375 degrees. Make sure the grates are clear and clean.
- Unwrap the frozen pizza. Discard and cardboard and plastic.
- Place the frozen pizza directly in the center of the grill. Close the lid and cook 15 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges and heated through.
- Serve immediately.
Tips to Grill a Frozen Pizza
- This recipe is perfect for either a gas grill but also makes delicious frozen pizza on traeger or pellet grill!
- Make sure the grill has been properly cleaned.
- Keep the lid closed while the pizza cooks. This helps to keep the heat in and gives you an even bake.
- Cooking at 375 gives you a crisp crust but helps avoid burning. It is perfect.
What Is The Best Frozen Pizza To Grill? We used a Kroger brand pizza, which is ace tasty, but a close moment is the Digiorno thin crust. You can actually grill any frozen pizza ! We try to stick with whatever is on sale. Cooking times may vary based on the pizza thickness or brand. I recommend checking your pie every 7 minutes or thus.
Side note, if you have a Papa Murphy ’ s in the area… Their pizza tastes AMAZING grilled this way. specially their slender crust. How To Upgrade A Frozen Pizza Want to spice up your traeger frozen pizza ? Try a few of these slowly tips to upgrade.
Season the crust ! We like to brush with dissolve garlic butter or parmesan cheese. You can besides try everything bagel seasoning or miced garlic !
In fact, try seasoning the entire pizza ! Add a pinch of garlic salt or italian temper.
Include some fresh toppings. Adding newly veggies, cheese, or flush meats can kick things improving to a newfangled flush !
More Pizza Recipes
More Grilling Recipes
silent hungry ? Follow One Sweet Appetite on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more great recipe ideas !
Continue to Content
How To Grill A Frozen Pizza
homework time :
cook time :
full time :
How to grill a frozen pizza – This easy fudge method gives you tasty pizza with a crip crust with short work !
- Frozen pizza, flavor of your choice. Thin crust works best.
- Preheat your grill over medium until it reaches 375 degrees on a grill thermometer.
- Place the frozen pizza directly in the center of the grill and close the lid. Cook 13-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of early affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read more: The Top 3 Ways to Reheat Pizza—Ranked
Cutting Board Mats