Yes, you have heard, right. The recipe is this simple and accomplishable. so, let ’ s begin with it .
If you are hungry or craving an instant treat for yourself, then you have landed at the right rate. We have an iconic clamant meal recipe for you. even if you are running out of resources like a stave or a pot, you can try this recipe. Making ramen is a matter of minutes now. They barely take 5-6 minutes to get properly cooked in a microwave. You don ’ t need to work a distribute for your delectable, hot, and fresh ramen soup .
How long to microwave ramen ? It’s a simple three-step process: Take one medium pack of ramen, add 1.5 cups of water, add some spices; Microwave it on high heat for about 8-10 minutes. Serve hot.
Ramen is a darling recipe for all of us. This article will tell you different creative and playfulness recipes to make ramen soup in minutes. Check out the dispatch article to know this delightful dinner theme .
Why Should You Cook Ramen in the Microwave?
It is simple and commodious to cook Ramen soup in the microwave. The delectable soup gets quick in minutes. Well, here ’ s a list of reasons for which you should consider using a microwave for making this soup :
- Hassle-Free Method– This will be your favorite method to cook ramen soup if you do not like dishwashing. Also, there are fewer chances of overcooking.
- A Quick Solution – It is a quick solution when you are out of resources such as gas or stove.
- Sit Back and Relax – When we are cooking on the stove, we need to look after the heat and again and again to check for the water boiling. However, in a microwave, we need to set the timer and leave the rest of the work on the microwave itself.
- Have Better Control –Control the amount of power being used.
- Save Energy – By using this method of cooking, you are saving energy.
- Retain Nutrients – Microwaved food retains more nutrients because the cooking time is shortened.
- Superb Taste–Most importantly, the soup tastes, smells, looks, and feels the same as the one cooked on the stove.
How Long to Microwave Ramen Soup?
Cooking time in the microwave depends on the Strength and world power ( electrical power ) of each microwave. Therefore, before cooking, check the power of your microwave. If it’s a high-power, you should keep checking your food at different time intervals to see if they are cooking well. You might also need to keep adjusting the time as a high power microwave will cook the food quicker.
|Yield||Ramen Pack||Water Qty||How Long to Microwave Ramen|
|1-2 servings||One pack||1-2 Cups||8-10 minutes|
|2-3 servings||Two packs||2-3 Cups||10-12 minutes|
|3-4 servings||Three packs||3-4 Cups||12-14 minutes|
How to Cook Ramen in a Microwave – Step by Step Guide
Use this recipe for fresh, hot, and healthy ramen soup with easily available kitchen ingredients .
Step 1: Unpack Ramen
Remove ramen from the throng and transfer it to a bowl .
Step 2: Add some water
Add some body of water to the bowl .
Step 3: Add spices
Add chicken or gripe flavorer in the bowl.
Read more: Microwave Corn on the Cob
Step 4: Transfer in a Microwavable Dish
Transfer this to a microwave-friendly dish .
Step 5: Add instant flavoring
Add chicken/beef flavorer or chicken broth/stock in ramen .
Step 6: Microwave it for 5-6 minutes
Microwave it for 5-6 minutes .
Step 7: Serve hot
Serve hot with vinegar and green chilies .
Other Ingredients You Can Add To Your Ramen Soup
- You can use Italian seasoning to sprinkle over your soup.
- You can add boil egg to the soup.
- You can add shredded chicken to the soup.
- If you are a spice lover, then you can choose to add chili sauce.
- You can also add vinegar dipped green chili to the soup.
- You can also add ketchup to your soup.
- You can add grilled/fried prawns to the soup.
- You can have your soup with chicken or prawn crackers.
- You can add mushrooms to the ramen soup.
Health Benefits of Ramen Soup
Ramen soup cooked in chicken broth has a draw of health benefits for you. It will become a great informant of protein for you. Some of the benefits are mentioned below :
- You will feel the whole full day.
- It is a Source of Protein for you.
- It will give you energy.
- Chicken broth improves bone health.
- Chicken broth improves blood circulation.
No doubt, Ramen soup is a delectable yet healthy recipe.
Read more: Microwave Baked Potato – Baking Mischief
Can You Reheat Ramen Soup?
Yes, you can reheat your ramen soup. Reheat it for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Enjoy your fresh and hot ramen soup .
Making your ramen soup in the microwave is very easily. It keeps you filled for the whole day. This delicious and flavorful meal dinner gets ready in a few minutes. amazingly, it tastes and smells the lapp as that cooked on a stove. You need a few common ingredients, and your fresh soup gets ready. You can try this recipe to satisfy your spice cravings immediately .