Let ’ s face it. There is a batch of cooking happening in our kitchens these days. And today I am going to partake one of my favored modern recipes … homemade pizza .
I love to cook and feel a spot challenge these days to come up with the proper recipes that I can make with the food that I have in my kitchen. so I have started to shop my refrigerator. last night I made homemade ravioli and threw together a woof from what we had on bridge player. I didn ’ triiodothyronine function a recipe, alternatively, I fair acted like I knew what I was doing. The night before I made homemade pizza using what we had in our refrigerator. Both meals were in truth good .
I thought it might be fun to plowshare my “ raw ” recipe for homemade pizza .
I recently found a large measure of flour ( 20 pound. ) and yeast ( 9 packs of three ). thus making homemade pizza was very easy .
The key to making dependable pizza at dwelling is cooking the pizza properly. nothing is worse than a pizza with boggy boodle. ideally, you need an oven that cooks the pizza at a very high. temperature. A pizza oven is best, of course, but I have had a extra pizza humble appliance and I love it .
This is the Silver Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker .
I bought this tabletop pizza oven a few years ago and I love it. I have had the oven for about five years and it in truth makes the best pizza. The oven is from Breville and you can find it here. I think it is identical sanely priced .
Continue to Content
Yield: one large pizza
Homemade “whatever you can find in your refrigerator” Pizza
Read more: How long is pizza good for in the fridge?
- 1 cup warm water 105-110 degrees F
- 1 TBS sugar
- 1 TBS active dry yeast
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Tear a piece of parchment paper to hold your crust.
- In a mixing bowl or stand up mixer, add the warm water, sugar, and yeast. Stir and let the mixture rest for about five minutes.
- Add .olive oil and stir.
- Add 2 cups of flour in increments of ½ .cup. Add salt and mix until ball forms. Continue to mix until the dough forms into a ball. The dough should be slightly sticky so add additional flour if needed.
- Place the dough in a well greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap Let the dough rise for 45 .minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead into a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough into your desired shape and gently move to parchment paper.
- Prick to remove any air pockets.
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese, and assorted toppings. Mosts ingredients in our refrigerator
- Bake on the lower rack of your preheated oven (at 400)° for 5- 8 minutes until the crust is cooked. Or bake in the Breville Stove Top Piza oven until the crust is browned about eight minutes.
- Let the pizza cool for a few minutes and then cut and serve.
To select your toppings, open your refrigerator and select whatever items you think might work. I used olive oil, pizza sauce, cook sausage, cut mushrooms. and mozzarella tall mallow. This pizza was improbable. You can besides make a BBQ Chicken pizza, Margherita Pizza, Hawaiian Pizza, Cheese Pizza, and more .
The pizza entirely bakes for about eight minutes and is thus delightful .
Pin the picture below to your Craft or fall interior decoration boards on Pinterest ( just click the Pin button in the top exit corner ). You can besides follow along with me on Pinterest !
For more real-time updates, follow me on Instagram @ My100YearOldHome