How to Use Dawn® Dish Soap for Laundry Stains
Stains happen to the best of us. But with Dawn® Platinum, it ’ s so Dawn Easy to pretreat most stains—like tomato sauce, blueberries, and grease—giving your clothes a fight opportunity .
- Apply Dawn® Platinum directly to any cotton/polycotton framework, * covering the integral stained area, and rub it in using your fingers .
- then wash it normally with Tide in your wash car. **
- Do not reapply Dawn® to the same point and wash again .
When stains happen, it ’ s so Dawn Easy to pretreat them with the might of Dawn®. *For best results, use a little less than two teaspoons ( 9.5 milliliter ) of Dawn® Platinum in a top-loading wash machine—be sure not to use excessively much, and do n’t use on delicate fabrics like silk. Spot test with a little dangle in a less visible area to make certain the fabric will not be damaged. **High efficiency washing machines can be sensitive and cycle times may vary .
When to Use Dish Soap for Laundry Stains
Dinner at a friend ’ randomness and now you spot a tarnish on your favorite top ? not planning on running a wide load of laundry good however ? There are several instances where cup of tea soap can be used on laundry .
- Pretreatment for stains : You can apply cup of tea soap directly to any stains you may find on fabrics, whether it ’ s invest, kitchen towels, or even bedclothes .
- Stain removal in a pinch : There are plenty of times when an oil drip or fresh trickle makes its way onto our clothing, and sometimes there ’ mho no opportunity to throw that article of invest into the slipstream. A dishwashing liquid, like Dawn® Platinum, can help in those quick-fix, on-the-fly moments !
- Stain treatment before loading : not planning on running a full load of laundry just so far ? serve soap can be applied to stains before you run the wash, to better prevent them from settling into the fabric .
- Handwashing small loads : Dawn® Platinum can help remove stubborn oil and food stains, making it an ideal option for handwashing small loads of laundry.
Read more: How to Draw a Pizza
Though dish soap is great as a stain pretreatment option, it ’ s not meant for direct use in a laundry wash machine. That ’ sulfur because dish soaps are uniquely formulated to break up dirt and stuck-on food particles with bubbling suds—something you don ’ thymine want to happen in your wash machine. Too many buttery suds can create a waterfall-like effect as your laundry washing machine runs a wax cycle .
Best Dish Soap Options for Laundry
Whether pretreating stains or handwash, you ’ ll want to use a cup of tea soap that ’ second tough on anoint and food splatters while staying gentle on your fabrics .
- Best for spot treatment : For best results, apply a few drops of Dawn® Platinum immediately to the stain. then allow it to sit for precisely a few minutes before scrubbing the spot with some water system .
- Best for handwashing laundry : When you have just a few articles of dress to wash, handwashing may be best—you ’ ll save both water and department of energy ! Simply add a few drops of Dawn® Platinum to a mix of water system and allow your laundry to soak in the soapsuds. then, cancel stained areas and rinse off before drying .
With so many uses around the house, Dawn® Platinum is capital to always have around—especially when you ’ re in need of a quick fix !
For Laundry Use with Dawn Powerwash
- Apply Dawn® Powerwash directly to any cotton/polycotton framework, *covering the entire stained area, and rub the Powerwash into your tarnish. Allow product to soak on stain for 5-10 minutes anterior to washing .
- then wash it normally with Tide in your wash machine. **
Read more: How long is pizza good for in the fridge?
- Do not reapply Dawn® to the like descry and wash again .
*For best results, use 1-2 sprays of Dawn® Powerwash with nozzle 3-6 inches from fabric, washout in a top-loading wash machine—be sure not to use besides much, and do n’t use on delicate fabrics like silk. Spot test with a small amount in a less visible area to make indisputable the material will not be damaged. **High efficiency washing machines can be medium and hertz times may vary .