What Will We Talk About Here?
- There is a long list of restaurants that take checks but most of these do not accept it for online orders or take out.
- Chipotle, Pizza Hut and Domino’s are some of the leading restaurants that take checks.
- Restaurants like KFC, McDonald’s or Subway do not take checks.
…and much More !
List of Restaurants That Take Checks
Interesting to know that food is one of the most popular on-line shopping categories and you can purchase it via check at a assortment of locations. They will all, however, require recognition and keep it on file until the check clears. here ’ s the list !
- Chipotle: accepts checks at some locations but personal checks are not accepted for delivery or catering services.
- Pizza Hut: takes checks at some dine-in locations but not allowed for delivery and take-out orders.
- Domino’s: does accept checks but in some places only. Checks for delivery and take out are not allowed.
- Applebee’s: accepts checks depending on rules of specific franchise but none of these take checks for online orders.
- Papa Johns: Papa John’s does not accept checks for online orders. However, only a few franchises in a few places will accept checks on rare occasions.
- Jimmy John’s: allow its customer to pay with checks at most places but not for delivery or take-out orders.
- International House of Pancakes (IHOP): accept checks for dine-in orders at specific locations but doesn’t accept checks for delivery.
- Cracker Barrel: accepts checks for dine-in orders, however, you cannot pay with a check if you want to deliver online.
Note! Always make sure, before paying with a check you should also have your government-issued photo ID and identification card.
Always make certain, before paying with a check you should besides have your government-issued photograph ID and identification card. certain rules can differ from one outgrowth to another. therefore, if you want to pay via arrest at a restaurant, it ’ s a good idea to contact ahead and ask if they accept checks .
Restaurants That Let You Pay via Checks for Delivery
In restaurants and retailers alike, credit cards, debit cards, and smartphone apps have all become democratic methods of requital. consequently, you might come across options that do not take checks at all or a majority of them that do not accept checks for manner of speaking .
however, some celebrated companies like Domino ’ sulfur and Papa John ’ randomness may still allow you to pay via check for delivery at particular occasions only .
Restaurants That Do Not Accept Checks
The pursue is a list of restaurants that do not accept checks as requital methods. At these restaurants, you can lone pay with cash or a credit card/ debit menu.
- Red Robin
- Panera Bread
- Olive Garden
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Outback Steakhouse
- Red Lobster
- Panda Express
- Burger King
- Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Panera Bread
The Bottom Line
Although most restaurants immediately take cash, debit cards, and other contactless requital methods, some restaurants still accept checks .
- We’ve compiled a list of the best restaurants that accept paychecks as a form of payment, along with their pay regulations.
not all restaurants accept checks via pitch, so make certain to call ahead and double-check before placing an order .
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to order pizza with a checking account?
Yes, you surely can. You can pay for that restaurant meal with a direct debit from your checking report. It only takes a few seconds to pay with your accredit or debit card. It besides allows you to shop without always leaving your house .
Is it possible to pay with a check on Grubhub?
Any server with check-working permissions can tap the check to accept it. The ordain is dispatched to the kitchen once the assay has been approved, and Grubhub is notified that the check has been accepted .
Can you shop online with a check?
Because the internet is set up for electronic transactions, paying via wallpaper check mark will be difficult. You can, however, make some on-line transactions using the information printed on your confirmation, peculiarly when it comes to cash cards .