How do you make microwave kale chips?
first, start out by washing your boodle and ripping it into bite sized pieces. Add any flavor additions of your choice. then, put it on parchment composition over a microwave dependable plate .
adjacent, watch the brilliant transformation…1 minute… 2 minutes…
3 minutes… and done!
perfectly crisp. If you are not getting crisp boodle, nuke it for another 30 seconds or minute. besides, be certain to not overcrowd the kale on the plate.
Give these microwave boodle chips the 3 infinitesimal try. Trust me, once you try it, you ’ ll decidedly be saying, kale yea. See the television below to see fair how easy this recipe is !
Flavor these kale chips with seasonings of your choice
Try adding a drizzle of olive oil with a crash of salt and pepper for some add relish. You can besides get creative and add parmesan cheese, respective spices, or different oils and balsamic vinegars. I love utilizing local Rocky Mountain Olive Oil products like basil olive oil, serrano honey balsamic vinegar, and so many more. If you are using anoint, you will just want to lightly coat the kale to make sure it still crisps up .
Here are some ideas to get your started
Try these delectable variations. If you come up with a new magnetic declination for these kale chips recipe, I would love to hear about it !
- Asian Sesame Kale Chips: garlic olive oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds
- Cheesin’ Kale Chips: parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast, olive oil, sea salt
- Popcorn Kale Chips: butter olive oil, butter seasoning
- Maple Balsamic Kale Chips: red wine vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, salt (see Maple Balsamic Kale Chip Salad here)
Need more help with recipes for your busy schedule?
In my coaching + cook program, I help busy people with novice cooking cognition become confident in the kitchen so that they can enjoy nourishing foods they love and stress less about mealtime. Click here to learn more about this virtual program led by a dietician .
Continue to Content
3 Minute Microwave Kale Chips
cook clock time :
sum time :
3 Minute Microwave Kale Chips. excessively good to be true ? I thought thus excessively. But these chips are the arrant crisp addition to salads or a promptly, healthy bite.
- 1 kale leaf, washed and ripped into medium-sized pieces
- Flavor additions of your choice, (olive oil, vinegars, sea salt, bagel seasoning, fresh herbs, parmesan cheese, nutritional yeast, etc. See above for more ideas.)
- Wash kale and dry thoroughly. Coat kale with any additional oils or seasonings for extra flavor if desired.
- Line a microwave-safe plate with parchment paper and arrange the kale pieces in a single layer on the plate.
- Microwave for 2 ½ to 3 mins or until crispy. Enjoy immediately as they lose their crispiness with time.
Please note these are affiliate links. I alone link to products I love and recommend !
olive vegetable oil
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @ cheerfulchoices or tag # cheerfulchoices
save this kale chips recipe on pinterest: