Crispy, crunchy, fortunate brown beauties, Tater Tots are one of the most iconic breakfast foods and one of our personal favored snacks. You don ’ t need an oven to make them come out arrant every time, you equitable need a microwave, some freeze Tots, and a bunch of enthusiasm .
CRISPY MICROWAVE TATER TOTS
There ’ s not a wholly lot in life sentence that is more delicious than Tater Tots, specially when they ’ rhenium crisp and piping hot from the oven. The trouble is that most dorms don ’ triiodothyronine have an oven, and cooking Tots in the microwave yields some reasonably amazing results. It seems like every time you try cooking them in the microwave, they end up doughy, greasy, or burned to an absolute crisp. The good news is that we ’ ve perfected the ultimate life hack for cooking delightful Tater Tots that is absolutely goofproof and easy ! You won ’ thyroxine be able to tell the remainder between these and the Tater Tots you ’ five hundred get at a classy restaurant .
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY MICROWAVE TATER TOTS
- Spray the microwave grilled cheese sandwich maker with cooking spray (or wipe down with a paper towel dipped in vegetable oil.
- Add the tater tots in a row.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Microwave on high power for 5-6 minutes until crispy.
VARIATIONS CRISPY MICROWAVE TATER TOTS
Are you bored with classical Tater Tots ? Think you ’ re besides good for everyone else ’ s Tots ? Well all right then ! Try some of these delicious variations designed to appeal to your epicure attitude .
- Cheesy Tots
- Cheddar and Chive Tots
- Olive Oil, Rosemary Tots
- Tots and Alfredo Dunking Sauce
- Tots, Bake-o’s and Pulled Pork
WHAT TO SERVE WITH CRISPY MICROWAVE TATER TOTS
The obvious answer is that you should serve your Tater Tots in the morning with a dainty cup of coffee, some crisp bacon, and a decent omelet, but Tots ain ’ thymine just for breakfast. Would it blow your heed if we told you that you can add Tater Tots to the top of potato casseroles, on top of burgers, and even on salads to bring down the health factor slightly ?
SAVE SOME FOR LATER
Tater tots are best when they ’ re fresh out of the microwave, but you can save some for late if you keep them wrapped tightly or in a sealable container. Put them in the electric refrigerator, and our Tots will stay full for up to a workweek. however, you very should eat them before then for the best results .
MORE DELICIOUS BREAKFAST RECIPES:
$: You only need 3 ingredients, and they are absolutely priced for a starve college student. That is to say that they cost about nothing. If you have leftover ingredients you can use them for future recipes, equitable make surely to store them properly .
- 1,000 watts or higher: Higher wattage, lower cook time. Our microwave is about 1,250 watts, but if you have one with about 1,000 watts you will want to cook for 6:00-7:12, then check it, and add another minute if needed.
- 700 watts: Microwaves under about 900 don’t heat things evenly or consistently, so don’t go anywhere while you’re cooking. Cook the donuts for about 8:30-10:20, then add another minute as needed.
Like this recipe ? Save it to your Pinterest control panel now !
Crispy Microwave Tater Tots
Crispy Microwave Tater Tots made from frozen in just FIVE minutes with this awesome hack recipe! NO oven needed!
- 20 tater tots
- cooking oil atomizer
- 1 package salt
- Spray the microwave grilled cheese sandwich godhead with fudge spray ( or wipe down with a composition towel dipped in vegetable oil .
- Add the potato tots in a row .
- sprinkle with salt.
Microwave on high power for