A Super Easy Pizza Recipe
This is such a big recipe because the Air Fryer warms up actually fast. sol by the fourth dimension you rolled out your boodle and added toppings you can slide it into the Air Fryer. Baking a pizza in the Air Fryer works best when you have an Air Fryer with a Philips Kitchen Appliances Pizza Master Accessory Kit for Philips Airfryer XXL Models, Black, HD9953/00 “ data-eafl-id= ” 4946 ” data-eafl-parsed= ” 1 ” class= ” eafl-link eafl-link-text eafl-link-direct ” target= ” _blank ” rel= ” nofollow ” > special pizza tray or you can use an Air Fryer grill pan. It is so much easier to slide the pizza on these plates. A pizza cook faster in an Air Fryer than in a regular oven as in general it takes less time to preheat an Air Fryer .
Air Fryer Pizza Ingredients
To make this pizza recipe you need a copulate of ingredients. You can make pizza dough from rub or buy boughten. Have the follow fix when you start :
- Pizza crust or homemade pizza dough
- Red onion
- Tomato Frito sauce
- Salami Romana Spinata
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pizza seasoning
How To Make Air Fryer Pizza
Roll out your pizza boodle and add tomato Frito sauce. Cover the boodle with sauce. then cover your sauce with slices of Romana Spinata salami. Slice your mushroom and put it on the pizza. now cover your pizza with shred tall mallow and add some thinly sliced red onion on top. Preheat your Air Fryer to 375℉ for 3 minutes and slide your pizza on a grillroom pan or a extra Air Fryer pizza plate. Cook the pizza for 7 minutes or until your cheese has melted. Serve immediately .
How To Make Air Fryer Pizza With Homemade Dough
When you make the boodle from scribble you can pre-cook the crust in your Air Fryer. roll out the boodle and put it on a grill plate. Preheat the Air Fryer to 375℉ for 3 minutes. Take the grill plate out of the Air Fryer. now add the sauce, salami, sliced mushrooms, and cheese. finish with thinly sliced bolshevik onion. now, bake your pizza for 7 minutes or until the cheese has melted .
What Can I Do To Prevent My Topping From Flying Round My Air Fryer?
It is possible that your toppings are blown around the Air Fryer. I normally add the shred mozzarella cheese concluding. When it gets hot it melts and holds all other items in place. To prevent your toppings you can use a baking basket with a hat or you can put a trivet rack on your pizza. Check center through the cook time if all toppings are still in place else move them back on your pizza .
How To Store Leftover Pizza
If you have leftover pizza you have several ways to store them. Always let the pizza cool completely .
- Refrigerator – you can keep your leftover pizza in the fridge for up to 2 days. Wrap the leftovers in aluminum foil, put them in a Ziploc bag or in an airtight food container
- Freezer – want to store it longer you can put them in the freezer. Wrap and label your leftover pizza or put it in a resealable bag or food container. You can store for up to a month
How To Reheat Leftover Pizza
To reheat your leftover pizza you besides have respective options. You do not need to thaw the pizza .
- Air Fryer – off course you can reheat the leftovers in your Air Fryer. Preheat the Air Fryer for 3 minutes at 375℉. You can add additional cheese on top of your leftovers. Put your pizza in a basket or an Air Fryer grill plate and warm for 4 minutes
- Oven – preheat your oven to 375℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put the pizza on top. Heat the oven for 5 minutes or until your pizza is warm
- Cast-iron skillet – you can also reheat a pizza in a cast-iron skillet. Just heat your skillet to medium and spray with cooking spray. Put your pizza in the pan and let it warm through
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you love your Air Fryer take a search at all of these fast recipes that you can make in your Air Fryer ampere well . Made a recipe please tag @ fastfoodbistro on INSTAGRAM, PIN on PINTEREST, and like us on FACEBOOK for more information and updates.
Air Fryer Pizza
homework time :
cook time :
sum fourth dimension :
It is super easy and fast to make your own Air Fryer pizza. Dough, tomato sauce, and your darling toppings are all you need. You can have it on the postpone in less than 15 minutes. A delightful pizza dinner.
- 1 pizza crust or pizza dough
- 4 slices Romana spinata salami
- 5 mushrooms
- 1 small red onion
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup tomato Frito sauce
- Roll out your pizza dough and add tomato Frito sauce. Cover the dough with sauce
- Then cover your sauce with slices of Romana Spinata salami. Slice your mushroom and put it on the pizza
- Now cover your pizza with shredded cheese and add some thinly sliced red onion on top
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 375℉ for 3 minutes and slide your pizza on a grill pan or a special Air Fryer pizza plate
- Cook the pizza for 7 minutes or until your cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising course of study designed to provide a mean to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate and extremity of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases without extra cost to you .
- Philips Kitchen Appliances HD9220/28 Viva Airfryer ( 1.8lb/2.75qt ), Black Fryer
- Philips Kitchen Appliances, Black Philips HD9910/21 Fry/Grill Pan, 14.9 By 23 Cm
- Philips Kitchen Appliances Pizza Master Accessory Kit for Philips Airfryer XXL Models, Black, HD9953/00
Amount Per Serving:
Read more: Who Invented Pizza?
Please note : nutriment information is added for informational purposes only. It is possible it isn ’ thymine wholly accurate .