Did you know you can make made from boodle Microwave Lasagna for One ? There are lasagna noodles that don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate command cooking ahead of time. They ’ re called “ Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles, ” and they cook in the sauce while the lasagna is cooking. There are store stigmatize versions, but I ’ ve found the best ones are the Barilla trade name .
I ’ ve made a fortune of lasagna in my fourth dimension, and I ’ ve tried them all. Barilla is the only one that doesn ’ metric ton preference chewy. You can actually make a single serving lasagna from chicken feed right in your microwave using these noodles .
How to Make Microwave Lasagna for One
Heat up 1 1/2 cups of spaghetti sauce in the microwave for a minute or so. That ’ randomness about half of a regular size jar of spaghetti sauce in the stores. then, if you have it, mix it with about 2 tablespoons of dark cream or ricotta tall mallow. It ’ s not dire that you go out and get these ingredients to do this, but it gives it a nice creamy spirit .
In a microwave-safe bowl start layering your lasagna for one. Begin with a couple of spoon of spaghetti sauce in the bottomland of the bowl. Break a lasagna attic in half and lay it down. Cover the noodle with sauce, and top that with some mozzarella cheese .
next, do the lapp thing again with the moment half of the noodle, then sauce, and cheese. then, we will do this one more time with one more noodle. Just before microwaving, add a little extra sauce over the cheese at the top .
Microwave for approximately 2 minutes and check to make sure the noodles are indulgent with a branch. Microwave or an extra 1 minute if necessary as microwaves vary .
Once it ’ s quick to eat, I like to add mozzarella cheese on top before digging in.
More Microwave Pasta Recipes
If you like this recipe, you might love some of these, excessively :
Microwave Lasagna for One
homework time :
cook fourth dimension :
total time :
I ‘m not a bad fan of frozen lasagna, but made from scratch lasagna can easily be made as one serve and cooked in the microwave ! Come see how !
- 2 oven ready lasagna noodles (recommend Barilla brand)
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, or sour cream
Read more: Microwave Corn on the Cob – The BEST Way!
- Combine the sauce and ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese or sour cream).
- In a microwave safe cereal bowl, add a couple tablespoons of sauce to the bottom of the bowl.
- Break the 2 noodles in half, so you have 4 pieces.
- Lay one piece down on the sauce.
- Cover the noodle with sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Top with the next noodle.
- Repeats steps 5 and 6 until the you have used all 4 noodles up.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 2 minutes.