Hydro Flask Let’s Go!™ Promise: Product Warranty
Hydro Flask Hydration, Tumbler, Coffee, Beer, Wine & Spirits, Food, Large Capacity Hard Goods, Hard Good Accessory Products and Journey Series carry a express life guarantee against manufacturer ’ randomness defects for the life of the product. Hydro Flask will replace any product found to be bad within the scope of normal and allow use. substitution parts will be utilized to address defects when available. Hydro Flask Unbound Series Soft Cooler Pack, Unbound Series Soft Cooler Tote, Day Escape™ Cooler Tote, Day Escape™ Cooler Pack, Tag Along Bottle Slings, Packable Bottle Slings, Lunch Totes, Insulated Totes, and Lunch Boxes carry a 5-year limited guarantee against manufacturer ’ south defects. Hydro Flask will replace any eligible product found to be bad within the telescope of convention and allow use. refilling parts will be utilized to address the defects when available. A receipt may be requested to verify date of purchase. All Hydro Flask Apparel carries a 100 % satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the craft, fit, or expressive style of your Hydro Flask dress, it can be returned for a refund or replacement within 30 days of the initial purchase. To authorize your come back, please contact our customer service team at 888-584-9376.
Before submitting a guarantee title, please read the come :
- Broken or leaking caps: If your cap breaks or you notice a leak, do not send your flask to us. Instead, simply follow the link below to sign in and enter your warranty details. Please note you may be required to send us a photo of your cap to validate the claim. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the flask returned if you send the flask to us.
- Flasks that seem to have lost their insulating properties: You can test the insulation of your flask at home with boiling water. Pour from a kettle or pot directly into the stationary flask, filling it all the way to the neck. Exercise caution pouring boiling water into the flask to avoid burns. Do not hold the flask while filling with boiling water. Also, do not place the cap over the flask. After about 5 minutes, feel the outside of the flask (below the neck). If you feel any hot spots, the insulation has been compromised and you are eligible for a replacement.
- Flasks that are damaged during the shipping process: Please contact us if you ordered your flask from www.HydroFlask.com and it has arrived damaged. If you use your flask, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage.
- Rattling flasks: The rattle you hear is a small metal disc that sits between the double wall of your flask and aids in the vacuum insulation process. Sometimes the disc becomes dislodged, creating a small noise or rattle. This will not affect the insulation or structural integrity of your flask. However, if it is an annoyance, we will exchange it for a new flask.
- My Hydro Warranties: If you need to claim your My Hydro product(s) under our lifetime warranty, we will not be able to offer the complete configuration as a full warranty. We will handle each warranty on a case-by-case basis, but cannot guarantee every piece of your My Hydro will be available for warranty.
- International Warranty Claims: If you purchased your Hydro Flask® from a European retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay. Europe based consumers, if you do not have a retailer in your area or purchased your Hydro Flask® outside of your area/country, please visit our Europe website for more details(link in footer). If you purchased your Hydro Flask® from a Canadian retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay.
Warranty claims will only be approved by Hydro Flask® if the product was purchased from an authoritative dealer. This guarantee is limited to the life of your Hydro Flask® product, as limited by or subject to applicable law. The circumscribed guarantee provided by Hydro Flask® merely covers manufacture defects and does not include any damage or blemish of any Hydro Flask® products caused by, whether immediately or indirectly, any of the pursue : ( iodine ) improper manipulation or misapply of the product ; ( two ) damage or defect caused by scavenge, dismantling, alterations, or modifications ; or ( three ) damage or defect caused by or resulting from wear and tear, pervert, fire, or Acts of God .
Please note your Warranty Claim Hydro Flask® will be replaced by the same size and semblance Hydro Flask. If the size and color are no longer available, it will be replaced by one of exchangeable size and coloring material and will not be of lesser MSRP respect. unfortunately, substitute flasks under guarantee can not be customized. If you have a flask with a customs logo, we are not able to screen mark or engrave the artwork on your render flask. Those that have purchased engraved flasks will not get an scratch flask sent to them under our guarantee substitution policy.
In no event shall Hydro Flask® be liable or responsible for any wrong, personnel casualty, price, or expense, including incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the excommunication or limit of attendant or consequential damages, so the above ejection or limit may not apply to you. This guarantee gives you specific legal rights, and you may besides have other rights which vary from state to state .
8/8/2019 Update: YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHIP YOUR WARRANTY PRODUCT BACK TO HYDRO FLASK FOR REVIEW PRIOR TO US SHIPPING YOU A WARRANTY REPLACEMENT PRODUCT.
Please follow the associate below to sign in and enter your guarantee details. We will contact you regarding your future step .